Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Booking Calendar Edit/Save Clearing Data

I have recently completed and upgrade from CI2 to CI3, the project is a booking calendar for a sports facility - everything is working fine except when the administrator edits a booking and hits save it clears the booking entirely - I think it may be something to do with retrieving the session information but I'm not sure. Wondering if anyone can suggest where I should start looking in order to resolve the issue?
Many Thanks

View the log files and check what the query is doing using last query

PHP Code:
echo $this->db->last_query(); 

See if the query is ok.

If it is the session the new session library is in it's own folder now.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(10-01-2019, 03:56 AM)Should I add this into the log file in the system files if it doesn\t exist? Many Thanks Wrote: View the log files and check what the query is doing using last query

PHP Code:
echo $this->db->last_query(); 

See if the query is ok.

If it is the session the new session library is in it's own folder now.

No added it just after the query that is giving you trouble then remove it when done.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2019, 06:10 AM by RmsGreig.)

The response I am getting is:
UPDATE `id_bookings` SET `user_id` = '11', `title` = 'Keith ', `session_id` = '|', `sheet` = 'E', `start_time` = '18:50', `end_time` = '20:50', `team_name_1` = NULL, `team_name_2` = NULL, `score_1` = NULL, `score_2` = NULL, `provisional` = 0, `paid` = 0, `invoiced` = 0, `repeat` = NULL, `repeat_every` = '1', `repeat_by` = 'month', `repeat_ends` = 'never', `repeat_ends_after` = NULL, `repeat_ends_on` = NULL, `booking_date` = 1570579200 WHERE `booking_id` = '17471'

which does look like it is sending the information to the database?

There is also the follwoing warning in the log: Severity: Warning --> ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time /home/sites/2a/5/542c5a399a/public_html/ice-diary/SjzWiREYxf/system/libraries/Session/Session.php 314

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2019, 08:51 AM by InsiteFX.)

If you look at it you are missing the session_id

It should be something like this "session_id": "1bbfdj07as68bvp3ctrboj8gs7"

So it looks like you are having a sessions problem.

If this was an upgrade then the new session are in it's own folder now.

It may be installed wrong.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB