Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
OMY GOD! Still Codeigniter 3.x
Sad 
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2019, 06:59 AM by Php.)

Hello Every One,
I have come here after 1.5 years and still CODEIGNITER 3.x.
When Codeigniter 4 will be release for production.
Please speed up.
Or you can tell us to move to another framework.

It will be released when they say it will.

If you can not wait then move to another framework'
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2019, 09:45 AM by php_rocs.)

@Php,

Hopefully you have noticed the good news that has been stated recently ( https://forum.codeigniter.com/thread-74646.html ). Other than that all I can say is that "Patience is a Virtue".

What you don't like about Codeigniter version 3xs and what expectations you have for Codeigniter4 ? Are there any concrete reasons or are you after trendy things?

@Php - Unlike many of the other PHP frameworks, CodeIgniter does not have any corporate backing or full time employees. It is all done by volunteers. We are very close to a final release. If you would like to see it release faster, we would by happy to have your help getting it there.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2019, 08:53 PM by John_Betong.)

@Php
> I have come here after 1.5 years and still CODEIGNITER 3.x.

@jlp
https://forum.codeigniter.com/thread-74646.html
> This is our third (and hopefully final) release candidate! We have fixed the blocking bugs, and beefed up some of the troublesome areas. Let's find and put to bed any last bugs!

I have been using the CodeIgniter4 Framework for about two years and the basic features are already solid.

Please note that it a PHP Framework that has numerous features and it's own coding style. These well documented features will save a lot of research and coding. If the feature is missing then feel free to include other scripts such as an Authoring Tool.

The wealth of features can be ignored and your own PHP scripts may be used.

Don't forget that software is never ever finished and requires security updates!

Did I mention that it is still free Smile

If something is perfect why you should change it Smile ???

CI 3 is the best Smile
CI 4 WILL BE THE BESTEST Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2019, 04:17 AM by Php.)

(10-20-2019, 08:44 PM)kilishan Wrote: @Php - Unlike many of the other PHP frameworks, CodeIgniter does not have any corporate backing or full time employees. It is all done by volunteers. We are very close to a final release. If you would like to see it release faster, we would by happy to have your help getting it there.

Thank you @kilishan.
For your nice reply. And I love you
Web Developer

I find it very interesting how some people talk about codeigniter like it's their favorite sports team.
Codeigniter is simply one of the tools you need to learn to be a successful developer. Always add more tools to your coding arsenal!

(10-21-2019, 06:43 AM)albertleao Wrote: I find it very interesting how some people talk about codeigniter like it's their favorite sports team.
Good point. We should be selling jerseys with the not-new logo on them.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB