Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 4 Playground

Hi
I'm getting
'Class 'SQLite3' not found' when running 'php spark migrate' from my playground folder.

Both my env and Database.php files specify mySQLi and I have created the database.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Happy New Year!
Awesome idea of learning. This is why I love CI over other frameworks. I just find it and it seems like play T20 (i.e. 2020! Twenty Twenty Cricket Wink )

Great Job
CI Rocks  Big Grin

(12-29-2019, 03:24 PM)rhubka Wrote: Hi
I'm getting
'Class 'SQLite3' not found' when running 'php spark migrate' from my playground folder.

Both my env and Database.php files specify mySQLi and I have created the database.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Try installing a strict version from the Github link in my footer because it uses Mysqli. It also creates the database and populates the tables if they do not exist.

(12-29-2019, 03:24 PM)rhubka Wrote: Hi
I'm getting

Any ideas?

Thanks
Change some lines in the .env file, like this: (And then configure a database of your choice)

PHP Code:
# database.default.database = ../writable/database.db
# database.default.DBDriver = SQLite3 

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020, 09:56 AM by abrkof.)

Good mornig my brothers, recently im working in a project free for share to the comunity CI 3 - 4 In order to unify a work that fully performs the entire MVC scheme, I will conduct it in my web site so that they can take a look at this project which aims to demonstrate the great power of CodeIgniter. This first version is for CI3, however I am already working on migrating the entire code to CI4.

Enjoy my friends the first version.

URL: http://real.abrkof.com/adus-ci

What's the "right" way to get composer's path variable for the vendor directory?

Thanks in advance!

(Using CodeIgniter since 1.x)

(01-24-2020, 02:10 PM)jasonzig Wrote: What's the "right" way to get composer's path variable for the vendor directory?

Thanks in advance!

This was the best way that I could find: https://github.com/codeigniter4/CodeIgni...r.php#L408

Thanks for sharing! This is exactly what I need.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2020, 05:56 AM by edwardbailey.)

Thanks Jlp. i would love to learn it

Thanks for sharing, I just started learning CI. Awesome framework, I am going to work on brand new productivity app with CI

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB