Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How is CodIgniter Trend in upcoming Years

Hi Codeignitersss,

i am new to codeigniter technology and i am learning quicky and i am from India here every one suggests learn node.js or python instead of codeigniter why and they say Codeigniter is not develping so i need a clear picture Sir why i should code with codeigniter

Codeigniter is really developing everyday. The new Codeigniter 4 will be released next year.

Different language and framework are used in the different scenarios. It's very hard to say node.js is better than python or python is better than PHP. A programmer usually learns a bunch of different languages and chooses some of them to build different projects.

The comparison is not very good. CodeIgniter is a framework written in PHP. So the question should really be, "Should I use PHP, Python, or Javascript?" There are multiple web development frameworks for each language.

You should learn all three.

If you wish to concentrate on a PHP framework then CodeIgniter is a good choice. The new and hugely modernized version 4 will be released in the near future. With it, you can create any web app that you can imagine.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB