Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Important News about Jim Parry and the Project

Just a quick login...

RIP Jim. And thanks for all you've done.

I'm so sorry that he's gone and I'm truly shocked at the news. ?

My condolences to his family and friends.

I remember interacting with Jim Parry, once, and it was memorable. I'll never forget him. He was one of a kind, almost like the Bob Ross of CodeIgniter.

He had a genuine interest in some feelings I had about CI and asked me to provide more feedback. I remember not following up on that because I got burned out and I took a break from CI; now I feel bad about that, even though I probably shouldn't.

I would like to see quotes of him spread across the source code of CI for all future versions, which might be a silly idea, but it's something that comes to mind at the moment--inspired by what sv3tli0 said (above).

(01-15-2020, 01:53 PM)kilishan Wrote: Jim, youll aways be part of my career, my first professional framework was codeigniter and it was the best I could use at that moment.
wherever your are now, take in mind that you have done a great  job, rest in peace and god confort your family at this moment

RIP Jim Sad Heart
ressan.ir
CI is nice Heart

His work is enduring in existence.
RIP Jim

Sad to heard this.

We have been using CodeIgniter for many projects over the years.

Thanks for all your work and efforts.

RIP Jim

RIP Jim, thanks for all your work and efforts.

Lo siento. Un gran Hombre.

Very sad to hear that Jim has passed away. Rest In Peace, Jim. Whenever I use CodeIgniter to develop, I owe a huge thanks to you to what you have done for CI.?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB