Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI forum moderators needed - Any volunteers?

Hi Everyone,

We are looking for 3 to 5 forum moderators. All you will have to do is check the moderation queue whenever you log in (or have time) to see which posts need approving or deleting. This is usually first time posters and you recall what it was like when your first post was invisible until moderated, can be an infuriating wait especially if you are stuck on an installation issue. Sometimes we need to edit a post if it has 'dubious' content or insults or just goes to far. I am sure you know what I mean although our community is not a toxic one so this is a rare occurrence.

We would ask that anyone volunteering should have been a member for a while with a good reputation. (The exact definition of these things is not well defined, but again I am sure you know what I mean.)

If you visit the forum quite often and would like to help out with this we would appreciate it very much. The more eyes we have the better really as this task can easily be missed.

If you would like to volunteer please post a reply to this thread and I will get back to you very soon.

Places are limited so if you don't get selected please do not take it personally. We may expand the moderator team again later in the year. Later on we may invite moderators to be promoted to full admins, but for now it is just about dealing with the moderation queue usually for new members' first posts.

Thank you in advance,

Paul.

Messages In This Thread
CI forum moderators needed - Any volunteers? - by PaulD - 01-21-2020, 11:50 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB