Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter v4.0.3 released

Thank you Lonnie and framework and user guide dev. team! Working with CI4 has been great so far!
but, I'm new here, how do I update version 4.0.2 to the latest version 4.0.3, is there anyone who can help me, because I'm working on my project in the previous version now.

Hi Salmon, and welcome to the forum.

It depends on the way you installed it in the first place. Please select how you installed in the user guide, as it contains the instruction on upgrading it as well.
https://codeigniter.com/user_guide/insta...index.html

Thank you

(05-02-2020, 06:44 AM)salmon Wrote: Thank you Lonnie and framework and user guide dev. team! Working with CI4 has been great so far!
but, I'm new here, how do I update version 4.0.2 to the latest version 4.0.3, is there anyone who can help me, because I'm working on my project in the previous version now.

If you are using composer (if not you definitely should) all you have to do is to execute command: "composer update" and that's it!

Thank you!!!

Big thanks to the team

Thank you Lonnie.

Good news, thanks for update.

I just finished updating my site, only local, from CI3 to CI4. I admit that I didn't believe that I would be able to do it. Big Grin
Due to my low level of knowledge, I am self-taught, I do not allow myself to criticize, inevitably I would say some nonsense, but some things, by logic, could be better.
I believe that maintaining the legacy, as long as it does not compromise security or does not go head-on against the project's objectives could be maintained. A cuddle for the loyal users.
The manual, despite believing in the efforts of those responsible for it, can still be improved.

Congratulations to the team and, of course, to us as well, users.
So far it has been a great privilege, thank you very much!

Perfect, can somebody tell me in this forum how to make a new thread, i just creating project with CI4 and got so many problem

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB