Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
ErrorException gzuncompress(): data error

I am using an application that I write and all works well and today I have a strange error that I don't understand

ErrorException
gzuncompress(): data error
SYSTEMPATH/ThirdParty/Kint/kint.php at line 177
Code:
170 �
171 }@����X,��a��b�5io�h�YBo��h���N8����4|8�[9�\'�����I�7WE}�4b��]�    ���>0���ہ;�z:��ɦ����1Wմ�I���1�h7�y�3�O' . "\0" . '�%���    ��h���`�;� �eE����4�@�خ�?��6�� ���[]s{Xg��=8�eh����i>�\\ưd6���:}\\|�~�q8ؙNz۵g�+_�B��ɸ�����m�v���׏���/E� ً����uѲ����3�l$֜�[ѓ�����S���!@X����b���յ��v��=\\�4�o��Db�.}�������تkum+T��OW��w��TG�ٻ����V�WDg
172 @�ǰNF�a�$s���ӡS�q��4�G8M���d�Y����/�o�ʔ���~�;H�G�ص|�;���Z�q�kDk�ߕc�k�0v;�����B5��]���<��èP�9C�=�I��!�z�h��%|=+g�G��g�-\\z�Z�,.qݤ�I���s�H"^Hlwj�g�h�u�W��Z+����kt�fu{���^�
173 �����+UE�_z�������t��;��B�)�$Z��N܊�+x�,@�9 y��M�"�,��Y`�l`k�T�h���A��9��՗ҦII��Csx1��8;��|�Ϛ"rj�n��' . "\0" . '`��f�b�K�d!���"8�����J���Z���}V¬a�Y#XC6��    ��� ~����^�g���/7^X�����.䱅�f�K�&�lH�M���O��ೣ��������t��� �*4�ϋK�`y�%[(�v!��TQ�FH��K &��j܃�g��j��a��\\�ʎ9k�h�6�b�p=�vM;��e�r
174 �E�I�A3M�\'�7��m� ����g C��`�Gb8�4n�fOUg�⭠ky�
175 ��[({�A�N��[o@�ǣ��~u�y,��Y ����jm��ᩨl���Z��To�#���K� ���k7�\\}��;Wyy�h�t�Q��K��N��J�S-�"d�ɸH���F�[�;��V�X^Qx���g,sѝ���z�^�.�Z|
176 a=Ӗ����E���_�~M�n�O��\\ʆ��.KwR���*n>K!�W�Cm��9�ϒp�
177 ��%$g�N��7�' . "\0" . '��l�     ���\\�1���C@���K�&�}���l�`$餼0lZ�[�s��\'7�p�-�Olvđ*�-Q � Xi����ܧ�L&y%�����Ը��t��+�W�$�s�h�������oE�:w��h��[��۶Vf��Yfi�+rܷןn<ݪIFП^�
178 ˖
179 ��z�l�z��V���� ���m�mgT��V[;�V3�6���YɈ<g�������:��/�����[%FQ��������,Wś���i��z&U�� �zЌR������–<��ΖLL�1q�z��wK��C��m���C�ي�.��=����,׀gkU��!�3�����Yjk    �3 / 0�%s;���U�&fp���Ƚ��
180 ��Ql��ӱ��&��@9W�;VH�p(�q�?�;����s��'));//
  1. {PHP internal code}   —  CodeIgniter\Debug\Exceptions->errorHandler ( arguments )

2. SYSTEMPATH/ThirdParty/Kint/kint.php : 177   —   gzuncompress()
  3. require_once SYSTEMPATH/CodeIgniter.php   —   require_once()
  4. SYSTEMPATH/bootstrap.php : 168   —  CodeIgniter\CodeIgniter->initialize ()
    161  * The CodeIgniter class contains the core functionality to make162  * the application run, and does all of the dirty work to get163  * the pieces all working together.164  */165 166 $appConfig = config(\Config\App::class);167 $app       = new \CodeIgniter\CodeIgniter($appConfig);168 $app->initialize();169 170 return $app;171
  5. require FCPATH/index.php   —   require() 

That error comes at an verry simple methode : add

function add(){
        $d = $this->addupd('a');
        //var_dump($d);
        $db = db_connect();

$db->table(self::$table)->insert($d);
        $this->liste();
}

Nothing had changed recently ...   At first I was thinking of hacking and a thirt party success to introduce code in my applicaiton.  But this is only an hypothese

Did you download and install the newest version of CodeIgniter 4 ?
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2020, 04:33 AM by cb21.)

(07-07-2020, 03:24 AM)InsiteFX Wrote: Did you download and install the newest version of CodeIgniter 4 ?

Displayed at 06:22:59am — PHP: 7.3.18 — CodeIgniter: 4.0.0-rc.3

It is not really the last one but it is the CI4

One more information . all the app is brocken. I can't login anymore. On every page I have this message.

I have the same code on local with the same database (I dump it for save) and it works well.

I can add one more information. I dont know if that helps
But my table already had 127 recored and the key was tinyint(4) I notice that when I test on other environement. I change this to int

Maybe I break something in this database. 128 in int(4) !!!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB