Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
One suggestion and one issue
Wink 

1. Why don't the admin create a discord channel or and IRC channel for faster connection between us , i know there is slack , but i couldn't join the group.

2. The login box of this forum is always down to the left when i want to sign in , does any other person has the same problem ?
Increase Your Awareness

(07-17-2020, 11:06 PM)BlackBanana Wrote: 1. Why don't the admin create a discord channel or and IRC channel for faster connection between us , i know there is slack , but i couldn't join the group.

2. The login box of this forum is always down to the left when i want to sign in , does any other person has the same problem ?

Yes, the login is down and to the left for me as well.

(07-18-2020, 09:56 PM)ChicagoPhil Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 11:06 PM)BlackBanana Wrote: 1. Why don't the admin create a discord channel or and IRC channel for faster connection between us , i know there is slack , but i couldn't join the group.

Yes, the login is down and to the left for me as well.

Its little weird , i cant focus the pointer in the password input box with the mouse , i have to use tab key.
Increase Your Awareness

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB