Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI4 e-commerce

Hi
anyone can tell me CI 4 opensource e-commerce that i can use for my work?

thank you

Jeewaka

Any of them that can be installed using Composer.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

I would recommend you Magento. Magento is an open-source platform, similar to something like WordPress, except it focuses primarily on ecommerce, and it is certainly one of the best ways to build an online store. However, a simple Magento site is not sufficient for making a multi-vendor marketplace. I have tried Magento, which I think is a bit heavy and the graphic interface is old and slow. Found modules that can handle auctions and multi-vendor, but it is too costly.

Unfortunately, some of the more popular ecommerce platforms such as Shopify and Squarespace are not able to provide multi-vendor interfaces for you. Shopify is the powerful platform with high security and great features, but the standard packages from Shopify don’t let you make a multi-vendor site.

ShopingCart/Elite is ecommerce software that allows you to run your site off of your own server, improving security and giving you complete control over your content and maintenance procedures. These are fantastic news since you don’t have to integrate a separate plugin – it’s all packaged into one nice platform. There is only one minus - it’s a little more costly compared to the Magento add-on. Overall, the ShopingCart/Elite multi-vendor platform provides a sleek, single storefront for vendors to make profiles and sell products.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB