Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Purchase code Admin panel

Greetings guys

May I ask where would I aquire the purchase code for the database admin panel. Please I need it so that i may initiate integration right away

Regards

(10-26-2020, 03:55 AM)gelson Wrote: Greetings guys

May I ask where would I aquire the purchase code for the database admin panel. Please I need it so that i may initiate integration right away

Regards

Guys where can I obtain the AdminPanel.zip and the purchase code?

Regards

What AdminPanel are you talking about?
CodeIgniter 4 tutorials (EN/FR) - https://includebeer.com
/*** NO support in private message - Use the forum! ***/

(10-27-2020, 04:32 AM)includebeer Wrote: What AdminPanel are you talking about?

I have attached the one i want as an image and the one i thought it would have been the one i want

I paid for this one below just as it specified in the tutorial. but its not being approved. I paid rather a lot of money please man you have to help . quite a bit desperate right now

As per the attach image i think i may have purchased the wrong AdminPanel in CodeCanyon. I have attached an image of the AdminPanel I wish to have and the one i purchased. Please could you advice me on the best course of action to take in order to acquire the right purchase code without losing any more money?

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2020, 02:21 PM by InsiteFX.)

If you want AdminLTE search addons in the forums here for Boilerplate Myth Auth is also linked to it.

Here's the link:

Bolierplate
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(10-27-2020, 06:18 AM)gelson Wrote: I have attached the one i want as an image and the one i thought it would have been the one i want

I paid for this one below just as it specified in the tutorial. but its not being approved. I paid rather a lot of money please man you have to help . quite a bit desperate right now

I don't see any image in your post and I don't know why you're asking this on this forum, there's nothing for sale on CodeIgniter.com! Huh
CodeIgniter 4 tutorials (EN/FR) - https://includebeer.com
/*** NO support in private message - Use the forum! ***/

All most all the Admin Panels here are either created by us or are free on the web.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

I think he bought one of these: https://codecanyon.net/tags/codeigniter%...er%20admin
Then thought its created by "CodeIgniter" so looking for help here...

(10-27-2020, 05:05 PM)InsiteFX Wrote: All most all the Admin Panels here are either created by us or are free on the web.

Hi, As per the attach images and their respective names you will notice that  I am trying to find the purchase code for the AdminPanel in the acttached ScreenShot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB