Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
ADEL Codeigniter 4 CRUD generator
Thumbs Up 

Assalamualaikum, 
I'm very thanks to the maker of this generator. Very helpful to save my time.  Big Grin
Home us keep Growing.  Wink

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 12:48 PM by dgvirtual.)

Hi, great crud generator, thank you @adelbak. I am not yet finished setting up the CRUD details, but it seems to be a great help so far.

I have come across an error when running the index table of the generated crud, since when generating the crud I did not select the table primary key column (id) to show in the Datatables view (chose No in the DT column of the generator next to id). This choice should not be offered, since the column is needed for the edit button if nothing else.

Great tool, once again; if I come across any other issues I will report them here.

(06-22-2021, 04:39 AM)bobberg Wrote: For some reasons I don't see any tables in the database. It sees the Database, but no tables.
I've tried everything I could think of. Indexing, changing the charsets, creating new DBs...

I have run into this problem as well (and I am running XAMPP for Linux 7.4.3-0...) - the crud generator did not show the contents of the database of the project. But I found that other older databases do show in the crud generator. So I copied the tables I needed into one of the other databases, and it worked fine then.

I see that you have perhaps explored this possibility, but if not, dump some older db into the xampp's mysql and see if it shows up...
==

Donatas G.
Heart 

(09-19-2021, 12:41 PM)dgvirtual Wrote: Hi, great crud generator, thank you @adelbak. I am not yet finished setting up the CRUD details, but it seems to be a great help so far.

I have come across an error when running the index table of the generated crud, since when generating the crud I did not select the table primary key column (id) to show in  the Datatables view (chose No in the DT column of the generator next to id). This choice should not be offered, since the column is needed for the edit button if nothing else. 

Great tool, once again; if I come across any other issues I will report them here.

(06-22-2021, 04:39 AM)bobberg Wrote: For some reasons I don't see any tables in the database. It sees the Database, but no tables.
I've tried everything I could think of. Indexing, changing the charsets, creating new DBs...

I have run into this problem as well (and I am running XAMPP for Linux 7.4.3-0...) - the crud generator did not show the contents of the database of the project. But I found that other older databases do show in the crud generator. So I copied the tables I needed into one of the other databases, and it worked fine then.

I see that you have perhaps explored this possibility, but if not, dump some older db into the xampp's mysql and see if it shows up...
I am very happy that the tool helped you and many others, thanks for your post.

XAMPP uses the MariaDB not MySQL, I have had problems with it using MySQL Workbench.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Assalamualaikum,

Thanks @adelbak for developing this Crud Software for Codeigniter 4.

Very cool CRUD app but it would be even better if:
- can join more than 1 table
- can add other validation rules
- can upload files or images in the form crud

greetings healthy and success always

Hello, I can't get what is generated by ADELCCG and the adminlte plugin to work, can someone help me. Cheers

(01-12-2021, 09:04 AM)guswie Wrote: image at i.imgur.com/tAQF91W.jpg

I use PHP 7.2 and get message Deprecated  after select Table.
what the php version should we use?
How about upload file in input type, can add upload file please?
Hello sir, are you solved this trouble?

(07-03-2021, 05:36 PM)CoijiRyuna Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 09:04 AM)guswie Wrote: image at i.imgur.com/tAQF91W.jpg

I use PHP 7.2 and get message Deprecated  after select Table.
what the php version should we use?
How about upload file in input type, can add upload file please?

change this ajax
submitHandler: function(form) {
                var formData = new FormData(form);
                $(".text-danger").remove();
                $.ajax({
                    url: '<?php echo base_url($controller . '/add'?>',
                    type: 'post',
                    dataType: 'json',
                    data: formData// form.serialize(),
                    mimeType: "multipart/form-data",

on Controler now you  can gate name of file 
and add file name to your data base and you can upload your file on folder aplication
haii sir, i really change my ajax code with your code on above, but every i click submit button the page always reload. can you help me please sir?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB