Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
integration of Twint (payment method) on CI4 ?

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2020, 07:53 AM by kilden.)

Hello,

I've made a small e-shop for a craftsman on CI4 with no customer/account management (the app simply calculates a basket and send emails with the order) and I've integrated PayPal SDK for the paiement.

Now, my client would like I implement a Swiss method paiement called "Twint" (paiement with smartphone). "They only take 1.3% per transaction, instead 2.5% for Visa, Mastercard..." Well...

Have someone here already done that ?

The problem is : "Twint" doesn't have any ready-to-use API for that. It works through "plugins" (for exemple "twint for woo commerce" in WordPress) or through a payment service provider (PSP) (such SaferPay, Datatrans, Payrexx...) as it is explained on this Twint page.
The first one seems to be CHF 99.-/year and the second CHF150-350.-/year) and then additional fees for each payment. It seems a lot for my small craftsman...

My questions will be maybe a bit foolish but :
- Is it possible to bring one of these online shop system in Codeigniter 4 : AceShop, commerce:SEO, Drupal Commerce, Gambio, Inware, JTL, Magento, Magento 2, Mijoshop, modified-shop, OpenCart, OXID eSales, Plugin.ch, Prestashop, Prestashop via Mamedev, SEO:Mercari, Shopify, Shopware, Sportsnow, WordPress E-Commerce, WordPress JigoShop, WordPress WooCommerce, xt:Commerce v 3.x, xt:Commerce 4 ?
- Or do I have to deal with a PSP ?

P.S. Sorry for my approximative English. It's quite technical for me. But I would be happy if someone could shed light on this subject.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB