Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
dynamic routes

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2021, 05:58 AM by lubodiku.)

After the first few studs were properly engorged and headed towards a table, they both picked Ariel the birthday girl, as their first stop. Trixie’s pink mouth and tongue were a blur trying to properly satisfy all these sexy black stallions. Eventually she established a routine and spent about 2-3 minutes on each turgid ebony staff.

The slutty white agent kissed the tip of the large black cock she was serving as the next bull stepped up with a raging 9 inch dark boner. Trixie ran her tired tongue across her pink lips and went to work gobbling the black mans cock with a fervor https://bigasspics.me/ .

“Try and make me come bitch, I wanna bust a nut before I go wear out that fat ass latina slut”, the demanding black man ordered as Trixie’s mouth sped up her pace hoping for a fresh load of black cum in her throat, her tiny hands worked up and down on his rock hard black shaft.

From the corner of her eye Trixie could see Stephanie, the latina girl this nameless black king was hoping to impregnate. The chubby 18 yr old was twerking atop her table having already removed her bikini top, her voluptuous beige breasts hanging obscenely as she bent over and stuck her big brown ass in various black men’s faces.

“Hurry up hoe Im trying to fuck,” the strong black man lightly smacked Trixie’s platinum head which was working furiously to earn this nameless black thugs salty load.

“MMMMMMPH MMMMMPH MMMMPH”, was Trixie’s only reply concentrating on not failing to please this black man even though she had no idea who he was. It was her duty as a white slut to please all black men period. The white girl moved her tiny hand up and began lightly pulling on the bulls saggy black balls while she played with his smelly black taint with her other small hand.

“Ohhhh OHHHH you bitch!”, the black stud’s big black sack tightened as the unleashed multiple streams of tasty black cum down Trixie’s throat, the blonde agent’s throat contracted with every spasm as she greedily swallowed the black man’s thick salty gift.

“Thanks trap,” the black man said as his dick slid his still hard black cock out of her mouth and smacked it on her face spraying the last of his cum onto her little nose before he walked away leaving her little belly full of black cum.

“You’re welcome sire,” the college trained white girl yelled at the tattooed black king as he walked toward Stephanie at table two. Trixie hoped she had truly pleased the black stud as she turned her little head and was greeted by yet another huge black cock. Without a single thought the white girl began lathering the ebony fuckpole in her slimy spit https://bootypics.me/.

Mid stroke Trixie opened her blue eyes to see how many more black cocks she would be preparing for their interracial fuckfest. Despite her intense love for black cock the whore was starting to fatigue. It was hard to count while bobbing her head on various black rods but it looked like only ten more were left and to Trixie’s delight the last black man in line was her African friend Monobo!

Trixie smiled as she remembered the 4 massive loads Monobo’s 10 inch black cock had fed her in the limo. The agent hurried through the black cocks that were in line in front of Monobo her pussy so wet and dripping that the small golden bikini bottom she was wearing was soaked through which made it much easier for Trixie to rub her little aroused pussy.

The towering naked African sauntered up to the kneeling blonde girl looked down and smiled, “Look around leetal one, “ the old black man advised, “look at what you ave accomplished”, he continued as he gestured his calloused black hand showing Trixie the extent of the revelry she helped kickstart with her wet white mouth.

Everywhere Trixie looked at least one black man was fucking a tight young pussy. Traci, the little Asian girl was riding a light skinned black man’s thick cock as Trixie stared at the big beautiful honey brown balls slapping the Vietnamese girl’s clit.

At table two the tattooed thug that had just cum in Trixie’s mouth had Stephanie bent over fucking her roughly while slapping her ass. “FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR BLACK FUCK STICK!!!”, the chubby latina girl yelled as the thug slapped her ass so hard Trixie could hear the impact over Stephanie’s screams.

The tall model type white girl Laura was currently being DPed by two coal colored kings, their almost identical black rods working like dual pistons in and out of her white pussy and ass as the stunning white girl grunted like a dying animal her firm C cups jumping at every thrust from the two bulls. Monobo reached his hand down to the cumsoaked white girl and helped her to her feet, “Let us go see da birthday girl”, the African said as the two walked together towards table 4 where Ariel, freshly 18 that very day, was busy entertaining multiple hard black suitors.

Along the way the pair walked past Tammi’s table where the big white girl was on her knees sucking what had to have been a 14 or 15 inch black organ. Trixie didnt think she remembered this cock from her black dick buffet earlier. Not since Captain Timbs had Trixie seen such a magnificent tool. “Want a taste slut”?, Tammi offered taking the giant black tool out her her ruby lipped mouth with a “BLORCH” and pointing it towards Trixie.

"No I---we are heading to the birthday table to check on Ariel”, Trixie replied gripping Monobo’s strong black arm tightly to her little white body his big black knuckle nuzzling the small white whores rock hard clitoris making her squirm.

“Suit yourself slut”, the chubby redhead replied as she turned black to the stiff black cock she was currently worshiping, “Oh but...watch out for Randy, someone let him off his leash”, Tammi muttered around the black dick she was working.

“EW! Gross,” Trixie said with a frown, “there’s a fuckin white boy running around? What if he touches me?”, the agent asked with serious concern.

Tammi stopped sucking the 15 inch black god cock and began rubbing the stiff organ all over her heavily made up face, “Trixie its fine, if he gets to close to you you have Monobo right?”

“Yes dat ees correct, I am ere Ms Trixie, if dat patetic white dog touch you I will keel heem wit pleasure”, the African warrior stood as tall as he could his black cock jumped at the thought of ending a pathetic white boy. Trixie held Monobo even closer, spreading her legs so the tall black man could feel her feminine wetness on his powerful leg. She knew the big black man would protect her from that white piggie if needed.

“Thank you Monobo,” Trixie whispered as she stood up on her tip toes to kiss the tall African, rubbing her little hand along the length of his granite hard sub saharan dong, “I know you wont let that filthy white boy touch me https://bigbootypics.me/ ”.

“You’ll be fine just kick him, he’s a dog who cares?”, the big tittied slut smiled as she turned back to the 15 incher she was blowing. Trixie and Monobo stood for a few seconds admiring Tammi’s technique. Her big red lipped mouth allowed her to get around cockheads that Trixie would have no chance swallowing. What a talented slut she has quite a future Trixie thought. The couples stare was broken when they heard Ariel’s voice over the crowd.

“NO WHITE BOY WILL EVER FUCK ME! I STARTED RIGHT! I STARTED BLACK! BRRRRRRREEEEEEEDDDD MEEEEEE!!!”, the pale thin redhead screamed as a thick black cock, one of the thickest Trixie had seen tonight, and she’d seen em all, was stretching the demure white birthday girl’s ginger pussy to its limits.

“UNH UNH UNH UUUUUNH!” Ariel continued to moan and groan as the muscle bound black man destroyed her 18 year old pussy. Trixie laughed thinking how these are the first words she had heard Ariel say all night. Just that thought made her little blonde pussy flutter. God I need some black cock! Thought the Agent as the mixed couple walked closer to the birthday table, Ariel’s moans and groans getting louder with each step along with the sound of the fucking itself.

See the CodeIgniter 4 User Guide - Tutorial
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB