Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Anybody Interested in contributing to establish an Edit Library?

(05-11-2021, 04:46 AM)includebeer Wrote: Hey @christaliise calm yourself. Passive-agressive behavior and insults are not tolerated here.
You are right on one thing. We have absolutely no idea what you’re trying to achieve with this project and so far I think it has nothing to do with CodeIgniter.
If your goal is to develop a Windows application in C++, then it has nothing to with CI or web dev in general.
Ask clear questions, be polite, or don’t bother asking.

Hey @includebeer my words were not insulting or aggressive, just straight to the point as Im not interested in negativity. If you have absolutely no idea of what Im trying to achieve, then why are you getting involved? Im only interested in positive feedback so that I can get the job done. As I have said CodeIgniter is effectively a text editor, but for one thing CI will not copy & paste at the discretion of the user. So Im trying to get CodeIgniter to keep all the things that it currently does, plus do all the things that a simple text editor will do, in other words a combination framework/editor. And that has everything to do with CodeIgniter & web development.

Currently CodeIgniter uses the Python language but that does not make it a Windows application. With my limited knowledge I understand the find/copy/paste function comes from C++ but Python may achieve the same thing. But hey I understand Python is based on C++.

With the project Im currently working on, I want to copy a link to an advert file, then the user be able to paste it into a categories file. That should not be difficult to understand, but currently CI will not do that, whereas my simple text editor will do it with ease.

(05-11-2021, 06:12 AM)christaliise Wrote: Hey @includebeer my words were not insulting or aggressive
Those who dont understand all of that, should keep the door closed of their own little cubicle, coz negheads are not welcome here.
Yes you were insulting. What a nice way reply to people trying to help.

(05-11-2021, 06:12 AM)christaliise Wrote: If you have absolutely no idea of what Im trying to achieve, then why are you getting involved?
Because your question doesn’t make sense and I was trying to get more information and propose alternatives solution to your obscure problem.

(05-11-2021, 06:12 AM)christaliise Wrote: With my limited knowledge I understand the find/copy/paste function comes from C++
How about you explain how you came to the conclusion that copy/paste comes from C++? You seem to know things that nobody knows.

...oh, and I saw the nice comment you left with your negative rating. Don’t worry, I won’t waste my time on your future questions. Good luck with your “project”.
CodeIgniter 4 tutorials (EN/FR) - https://includebeer.com
/*** NO support in private message - Use the forum! ***/

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB