Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for CI developer for contract work

I am a CI4 developer myself and looking to find another developer as freelancer to work on projects that we have with our software framework. It would be contact work and looking for good developers who have a number of years experience in PHP development. The project is an inventory system.

Let me know if you have an interest and I can explain more about the project.

Hello there,
Hope you are well and safe.

I can assist you with your requirement of CI development at an affordable cost.

Please reach me at henry @ cisinlabs . com or add me on skype -  live:.cid.dc5377d1a462c5b4 for quick chat regarding the project.

Hoping for a quick revert.

Thanks and Regards,
Henry P

Hello,
Greetings !
I am interested assisting you further.
Please connect to discuss

EMail - [email protected]

Regards
Deep

Hi! 
You can easily hire a CI developer from YourTeam in India at very affordable prices. 
I have personally used their service for my app development. You can give it a try too.

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 03:27 AM by [email protected].)

Hi There

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time for further discussion.

$ky.pe- live:jennifer.wcoast or E.m.a.i.l sent from- jennifer dot wrexim at g.mail dot com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well Smile

Thanks!

Hi im here i m full stack developer backned ci3-4 and front end angular12
Enlightenment  Is  Freedom

(05-17-2021, 03:31 AM)cbartgu Wrote: I am a CI4 developer myself and looking to find another developer as freelancer to work on projects that we have with our software framework. It would be contact work and looking for good developers who have a number of years experience in PHP development. The project is an inventory system.

Hey, 

I can help you with CI development.
Lets connect over Skype to discuss ahead. 

Thanks !
Mahk
Skype ID: live:.cid.f6f56b9beb10b2ab [b]CI developer[/b]

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

Still if you are looking for CI developer, happy to discuss with you in detail skype: shah.darshanv or [email protected]

Thanks,
Darshan

Hello,
Hope you are well !!

I am happy to assist you as a CI developer.

I have 7+years of experience in Development.

To discuss further Please reach me at Email : [email protected]

I look foward to hearing form you !!

Regards
Paul

(05-17-2021, 03:31 AM)cbartgu Wrote: I am a CI4 developer myself and looking to find another developer as freelancer to work on projects that we have with our software framework. It would be contact work and looking for good developers who have a number of years experience in PHP development. The project is an inventory system.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB