Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Ajax response time higher than with CI3

@Yoko ,

When you ran your test where you able to break down where the bottle neck exactly is (is it the ajax call specifically)? I know you said the ajax call. Is the ajax call the same between the two versions? Other than the versions of CI are there any specific framework configurations and or settings that are different between the two versions?

(08-14-2021, 01:26 AM)InsiteFX Wrote: It's the web browsers they are cracking down on every thing for secuirty reasons.

Try turning opcache on.
And thats the answer i've been waiting for. Tests on my simple controller/view with CI3 gave me 5-10ms response time and with CI4 15-20ms. Those values are more than satysfying for me Smile

On my web app CI3 gave me 20-30ms response time and with CI4 60-70ms. So much much better than initially 70-90ms (CI3) and 120-140ms (CI4).

(08-14-2021, 08:42 AM)php_rocs Wrote: @Yoko ,

When you ran your test where you able to break down where the bottle neck  exactly is (is it the ajax call specifically)?  I know you said the ajax call.  Is the ajax call the same between the two versions? Other than the versions of CI are there any specific framework configurations and or settings that are different between the two versions?
Yes, the ajax call is the same between CI3 and CI4. Both are newest possible versions and clean - downloaded only to tests. So i think its the ajax call specifically and the bottle neck must be between controller and view.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB