Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI 4.1.1 not loading on Dremhost

I am having problems getting CI4.1.1 to load on Dream Host
I copied the public content into the public folder on Dream Host "/mysite.com", and the Application content into a folder I created One directory up "/app_code".
The index.php file is different in 4.1.1 than what is the tutorials 

PHP Code:
require realpath(FCPATH '../app/Config/Paths.php') ?: FCPATH '../app/Config/Paths.php';

I changed it  

PHP Code:
require realpath(FCPATH '..app_code/app/Config/Paths.php') ?: FCPATH '..app_code/app/Config/Paths.php';

In the error log it looks like the path is being appended to and not going up one directory 

/home/xx_xxxxx/mysite.com/../app_code/app/Config/Paths.php

it shouldn
't it be

/home/xx_xxxx/app_code/app/Config/Paths 

You're missing a "/":
PHP Code:
require realpath(FCPATH '../app_code/app/Config/Paths.php') ?: FCPATH '../app_code/app/Config/Paths.php'
CodeIgniter 4 tutorials (EN/FR) - https://includebeer.com
/*** NO support in private message - Use the forum! ***/

(10-11-2021, 03:06 PM)includebeer Wrote: You're missing a "/":
PHP Code:
require realpath(FCPATH '../app_code/app/Config/Paths.php') ?: FCPATH '../app_code/app/Config/Paths.php';

added the slash Still does not work
Error.log after change was made:
[Mon Oct 11 17:07:31.824395 2021] [fcgid:warn] [pid 25374:tid 3990061774592] [client 73.157.215.36:36450] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/home/xx_xxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/../app_code/app/Config/Paths.php' (include_path='.:') in /home/xx_xxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com.com/index.php on line 29

It looks like it is appending the "../app_code/app/Config/Paths.php" to the path and not going up one directory

I did not copy all of the directorys into the app_code folder
It is sort of working, now I just need to configure my settings.

(10-11-2021, 06:43 AM)magiwells Wrote: I am having problems getting CI4.1.1 to load on Dream Host
I copied the public content into the public folder on Dream Host "/mysite.com", and the Application content into a folder I created One directory up "/app_code".
The index.php file is different in 4.1.1 than what is the tutorials 

PHP Code:
require realpath(FCPATH '../app/Config/Paths.php') ?: FCPATH '../app/Config/Paths.php';

I changed it  

PHP Code:
require realpath(FCPATH '..app_code/app/Config/Paths.php') ?: FCPATH '..app_code/app/Config/Paths.php';

In the error log it looks like the path is being appended to and not going up one directory 

/home/xx_xxxxx/mysite.com/../app_code/app/Config/Paths.php

it shouldn
't it be

/home/xx_xxxx/app_code/app/Config/Paths 
I faced the same kinda issue installing lil' the older version which was fixed by giving proper permission to those folders.
Peter Gould
GBWhatsApp

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB