Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Trouble with routing

My application is up on staging.researchstudyonline.com. When my program executes a link to staging.researchstudyonline.com/index.php/Configure/xxx the page does not forward. It remains the same. 

So then I typed staging.researchstudyonline.com/index.php/Configure/xxx into a incognito window. I get the same thing. The routing is not working. 

How can I debug this? I first thought it was the way aws was setup, and then I thought it was something to do with Okta, but I don't think that is the issue, either.

That only leaves codeigniter or chrome as the problem.  Somehow the browser, chrome seems broken. Now I am using an older copy of Chrome and I get popups that I need to update it. I have tried updating it but it fails. 

Could this be a chrome/ci3 problem? How can I debug this?  Perhaps I should try a different browser? I have a debugger running so I could step into the ci3 routing with it. Any recommendation?
proof that an old dog can learn new tricks

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2021, 05:16 AM by richb201.)

Doing some more playing around (lets see what I can break now!). I moved back to an earlier version of may main controller. Now when I run on the server i am getting
An uncaught Exception was encountered
Type: Aws\Exception\CredentialsException

Message: No credentials present in INI profile 'default' (/home/www/.aws/credentials)

Filename: /app/vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Credentials/CredentialProvider.php

Line Number: 689

So I think I need to add these two env variables in etc/environment
Code:
$
export AWS_CONFIG_FILE=/some/file/path/on/the/system/config-file-name

export AWS_SHARED_CREDENTIALS_FILE=/some/other/file/path/on/the/system/credentials-file-name

Seems that I can't change the path to the credentials file. Should I just move credentials to where my code is expecting to find it?

(11-09-2021, 12:57 PM)richb201 Wrote: Seems that I can't change the path to the credentials file. Should I just move credentials to where my code is expecting to find it?

I have not had a problem like this. Try it and see if it works. Sometimes try all the ways if no one helps you

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2022, 11:32 PM by DennisSSebasiStephen.)

Unfortunately, it sounds like your router can't handle the load.  If it is your router seeing as though it says "About your modem" in the image. Are you connected directly to it? Or via wifi? If you're connected to it through wifi, you can try connecting your xbox to the device shagle directly using an ethernet voojio cable.

If you have a debugger that can access CI3 routes, make sure that the requests are correctly proxied to your server. In Chrome Developer Tools, you can check the "Network" tab to ensure

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB