Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How send bulk email or newsletter?

Hi,
I have many users on my website and I need to send emails to users when I add a new product
But I know the shared host has a limitation to 40 emails per hour
Also, I don't want to use Gmail newsletter
Please suggest way

Check out sendPulse
proof that an old dog can learn new tricks

It really depends on the features you want. I think mailgun are the the best per value for basic features.

They have an official PHP SDK too:
https://github.com/mailgun/mailgun-php

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 01:42 PM by omid_student.)

(11-12-2021, 12:48 PM)richb201 Wrote: Check out sendPulse

Is that free?

(11-13-2021, 06:05 AM)jreklund Wrote: It really depends on the features you want. I think mailgun are the the best per value for basic features.

They have an official PHP SDK too:
https://github.com/mailgun/mailgun-php

Yes I know mailgun but that is not free

Hi,
As I know, Mailjet has a free plan. It suggests 6000 emails per month (200 emails per day), and if this quantity isn't enough, you can use paid plan for 15000 emails per month without a daily limit - it costs about 10$ or 15$ monthly. You can try it, I think it may be a good solution.

You can use Send Grid it's for developers first 100 a day are free then you have to pay.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(11-15-2021, 01:50 AM)devrajdigital44 Wrote: Hey Mr.omid_student
If you want to send bulk emails to your users. I suggested it to you. you can use email marketing tools like Active Campaign, Mailchimp, send blue, etc.
because I already use these tools it's amazing results.

Does has an API for sending emails?
How do working the marketing email?

Email marketing tools are the best options you have. And yes, they have APIs for sending emails. Examples are mailchimp, sendinblue, etc.

But if you really want to stick to using your website (which I do not recommend), then you can use the
Code:
chunk()

method to break the process into little bits to avoid hitting the limit of your shared hosting server. See docs.

(11-19-2021, 12:52 PM)sammyskills Wrote: Email marketing tools are the best options you have. And yes, they have APIs for sending emails. Examples are mailchimp, sendinblue, etc.

But if you really want to stick to using your website (which I do not recommend), then you can use the
Code:
chunk()

method to break the process into little bits to avoid hitting the limit of your shared hosting server. See docs.

Thank you

I think SendPulse is best for your work. Even I used it for email marketing myself.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB