Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
What is your favorite CI4-related learning resource?

(12-20-2021, 12:44 PM)kilishan Wrote: I'd like to highlight some learning resources in upcoming blog posts after the first of the year. What are some of your favorite resources you've used to build sites with CI4?

These could be books, magazine articles, YouTube series, Udemy courses, a blog, etc. More than just a link, what is it about that resource that helped you out the most, or that you think it does better than many of the other resources?

Looking forward to seeing what's out there!

I prefer a different platform. Every platform has different content and there is something different new to learn. I prefer youtube, Udemy, StackOverflow, and many more.
Keep learning.

If you have been a CI3 user then Alex can help you start the transition to CI4. https://www.youtube.com/c/AlexLancer/videos
But the CI docs are really really good

(12-20-2021, 12:44 PM)kilishan Wrote: I'd like to highlight some learning resources in upcoming blog posts after the first of the year. What are some of your favorite resources you've used to build sites with CI4?

These could be books, magazine articles, YouTube series, Udemy courses, a blog, etc. More than just a link, what is it about that resource that helped you out the most, or that you think it does better than many of the other resources?

Looking forward to seeing what's out there!

Thanks for sharing the information, It helps me a lot.

(12-20-2021, 02:35 PM)snelledre Wrote: One off the best cources is on Udemy from Dave Hollingworth named "CodeIgniter 4: Build a Complete Web Application from Scratch
" .

I agree, great course. Dave gives real world examples and explains why.

I use codeigniter official documentation, php.net for reference and YouTube videos is and additional resource. Would love to see books on APIs, VUEs implementation with CI, discussion on authentication systems and database ORMs too.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB