Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Prevent duplicate db's row

CSRF is enabled through filters.

Cookie based CSRF protection may not protect the serial submissions?

How about setting $csrfProtection = 'session' ?
https://codeigniter.com/user_guide/libra...on-methods

Well, the easiest solution for frontend developers is to disable the button after you click it. It is easy.

You can either Google it or check one of the results : StackOverflow (Check also the jsfiddle).

(02-23-2022, 03:50 AM)demyr Wrote: Well, the easiest solution for frontend developers is to disable the button after you click it. It is easy.

You can either Google it or check one of the results : StackOverflow (Check also the jsfiddle).

I have 21 button in this page ( every button create a row in a table, not the same table ) , i cannot disable all the button ....

this is my env :

app.CSRFProtection  = true
app.CSRFTokenName  = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
app.CSRFCookieName  = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
app.CSRFExpire      = 7200
app.CSRFRegenerate  = true

(02-23-2022, 05:13 AM)pippuccio76 Wrote: I have 21 button in this page ( every button create a row in a table, not the same table ) , i cannot disable all the button ....

this is my env :

I really wonder the design of the work, 21 buttons on a page? It means 21 forms also?

You don't need to disable all the buttons. They have a class and only the clicked one (this) will be affected like in the example I shared with you: jsfiddle

(02-23-2022, 05:28 AM)demyr Wrote:
(02-23-2022, 05:13 AM)pippuccio76 Wrote: I have 21 button in this page ( every button create a row in a table, not the same table ) , i cannot disable all the button ....

this is my env :

I really wonder the design of the work, 21 buttons on a page? It means 21 forms also?

You don't need to disable all the buttons. They have a class and only the clicked one (this) will be affected like in the example I shared with you: jsfiddle

I dont tink this Is the correct way , a user must do wrong chois , disable all Button Is not good

Disable the button.
Make an AJAX request.
Enable the button.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB