Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
IgnitedCMS - Free supercharged CMS

Afternoon all, just spent $30 on a quick video intro. Next two days will tidy up the animation and upload the final revision which will dress the landing page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49QXEsoIZGc

Once again thanks for watching.
Practical guide to IgnitedCMS - Book coming soon, www.ignitedcms.com

Great job @ignitedcms , you are doing.

Thank you, it's my pleasure.

Just implemented bare bones asset uploads with modals (using drag and drop) - eventually this will go on to support chunked uploads for large files.

Uploads are automagically validated using codeigniter's mime type matrix. You can use assets anywhere in your content.

https://www.ignitedcms.com/playground/upload-modals

Backlog
-Add animation to explainer video (1-2 days as I'm new to that avenue and I'm using unity with da vinci resolve)
-More code refactoring to PHP standards (never ending job it seems)
-Additional unit tests and further enhancements.

Thanks for watching

Morning all,

First draft on video explainer completed. In time will hope to enhance it but for now it's fine on a tight budget.

Plans for today is to do a live site backup and finish writing up the documentation, if time fix a few bugs with file extension parsing, and script tag injection issues on ajax parser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyXimQSbu4Q

Thanks for watching.

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2022, 08:51 PM by ignitedcms.)

Hot off the press!

The 'one click' install with zero terminal usage has just been completed and has made it into the develop branch. (Please note no downloads are available yet as we're scrambling to get this out of beta)

https://www.ignitedcms.com/documentation/installation

Thanks for watching!

Morning all,

Vast chunks of the documentation completed, need to push to live later on maybe tomorrow, still aghast at how time consuming it is, even with our own patented document builder. Taken back at how positive a response we're getting across various platforms, all the feedback has been super encouraging.

Need to stop getting side tracked so much, was looking into redis and queue managements, sockets, and swoole implementations, when I still don't have enough of the core stable or in a readable codebase. Planning not to do too much, as it is the weekend — so enjoy your weekend folks.

Thanks for watching.

Morning all,

Half off the documentation complete, other half to be completed today. Just got some useful feedback from a friend who does explainer videos full time, but will have to shelf any amends as an MVP is a priority right now. Uncovered a few other bugs, Single matrices are being duplicated for rich text content. Looking up to setup a few github actions and further code clean ups.

For the 'build your own controllers' hoping to extend the CI_controller as I feel the syntax is easier for the end user to digest. Then enhancing the unit test section which will be primarily GUI driven for simplicity.

Not entirely happy with the base UX as it is a far cry from my original 'figma' incarnations but for now gotta make do with the older ones.

Thanks for watching

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2022, 12:37 AM by ignitedcms.)

Morning all, still only about 75% off the documentation complete and I worked for three hours on that yesterday, and I still haven't even documented the engine's main methods/functions. I appreciate how much work went into the Codeigniter and other frameworks documentation now, and that was done with some sort of markdown. (I might regret not putting the documentation on a separate subdomain)

https://www.ignitedcms.com/documentation

I'll be off for three days holiday, so I until then there won't be any more updates.

Thanks for watching, and for all the support so far. We think this is really going to be a game changer in how we write software, and we're super excited to have the chance to share it with the community.

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2022, 01:30 AM by ignitedcms.)

Morning all,

Back from holiday, hoping to complete payment gateways (stripe / paypal) today and final pass on the online documentation.

Are you frustrated with the way you're creating websites?
-Looking for a one click install with no dependencies?
-Looking for a way to manage your code without needing to open up the terminal?
-Looking for all the tools out of the box without complicated OOP paradigms?

Look no further, IgnitedCMS has you covered and we're giving it away for free. We're bringing simplicity back to the way you write software.

Morning all,

Managed to get a bare bones search facility working with the documentation which sure beats having to rely on 'Algolia' for searching, hopefully I can extend this to search site wide or limit it to just a section type.

Made some decent progress with Paypal Integration, so hoping to tidy up that before it makes it into the develop branch. Need to start working on a simple restful implementation soon, and perhaps even integration with swoole and a queue system worker. I'll need to interrogate the following repo and pluck out parts needed. https://github.com/yidas/codeigniter-pack

Thanks for watching, and for all the support. We're bringing simplicity back, PHP with codeigniter remains king Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB