Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to complete CI Multiple Language

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2022, 12:07 AM by luckmoshy.)

Hi guys, I have a little dilemma question I now have a working CI 4 app with multiple languages which works fine

my question I want to completely change all languages in it cause now have achieved set the correct system languages but when I change to the whole page some parts are looked changed but others are not my goal I want to change the language complete so how do you do or some may give me to other or good API where I can clearly do to my app I know about google but is it so or somewhere else for language API Thank you

I commit
Codeigniter First, Codeigniter Then You!!
yekrinaDigitals

IncludeBeer - Creating a multilingual website with CodeIgniter 4

Read the top 2 blogs.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2022, 07:21 AM by luckmoshy.)

(04-09-2022, 12:33 AM)InsiteFX Wrote: IncludeBeer - Creating a multilingual website with CodeIgniter 4

Read the top 2 blogs.

@InsiteFX I know this way my fromt@include beer his way uses by posting and I want to entirely change the language by using changer like google translate how do I do it
Codeigniter First, Codeigniter Then You!!
yekrinaDigitals

That's pretty specific to google translate and its API, I don't think anything like that will be coming to CI. I would just use the browser's functionality to do that.

Setting up localisation would require hard coded vars for that language(s) of choice.
Practical guide to IgnitedCMS - Book coming soon, www.ignitedcms.com

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB