Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Help wanted for ongoing CI3 project

Hello,
I am the lead and sole developper on a CodeIgniter v3 project for a SaaS that is already generating income (positive cash flow) for a client of mine. However, I don't have enough time in my hands to implement some evolutions and new functionalities, therefore I need someone, a freelancer, to come and give me a helping hand to take on some of the workload.
The setup will be that I write the technical specifications and supervise the code via merge requests on a github private repository. I will also take care of all the interactions with the client, unless you are fluent in French.
There is at least 1-month worth of work for the first batch (but I suspect it would be closer to 2 months for someone new on the project), with a delivery expected around early July.
Only direct independent freelancers may apply, please. No placement agencies or project managers.
I am looking for someone with good communication skills in English or French. Communication will be done via video Skype calls and emails.
About the project:
  • PHP 5.3 (I know, I know, I haven't had time to upgrade to PHP 7.4, or 8)
  • MySQL / MariaDB.
  • Basic HTML / JQuery / Bootstrap frontend.
  • Git repository.
  • 200+ database tables
  • 100+ controllers
  • 120+ models
Please send me a private message with:
  1. Your level of expertise in SQL,
  2. The length of your professional experience with CodeIgniter (I am open to motived smart beginners who have a good knowledge of CodeIgniter), and when was the last time you worked on a CI v3 project and for how long.
  3. Your proficiency level in English and/or French.
  4. Your hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly fee (in euro currency) as an independent freelancer, and how you expect to be paid (method of payment, etc)
  5. Your time zone (I am opened to any time zone, but Skype videos calls will need to take place. I am in UTC+2),
  6. Your availability and when you expect to be able to take on the project.
  7. A link to your CV, resume, or LinkedIn profile.
I am looking forward to candidates  Smile

Hi ,

I am interested assisting you on the project remotely.
Have relevant experience with CodeIgniter Web and App Development .

Let's connect, If you are till searching professional

eMail: deepvyas71 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Regards
Deep

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB