Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
What CI 4.2.1 Session handler errors = [CodeIgniter\Session\Handlers\FileHandler]

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2022, 02:11 AM by luckmoshy.)

Hello, How are you! I face this info error in a log file where is wrong with the session handler?

PHP Code:
INFO 2022-07-20 03:15:26 --> Session: Class initialized using 'CodeIgniter\Session\Handlers\FileHandler' driver

What is the cause?

I have CI 4.2.1 app with the admin login system, everything is set ok except when I log in with its credentials, it does not redirect to the dashboard except it keeps onĀ 

login and I have checked in the log file I see that info. The app uses a module and its codes were borrowed from CI 4.19 which works fine.
Codeigniter First, Codeigniter Then You!!
yekrinaDigitals

It is not an error log. It is INFO, nothing wrong.

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2022, 06:31 AM by luckmoshy.)

(07-20-2022, 03:36 AM)kenjis Wrote: It is not an error log. It is INFO, nothing wrong.

Thank for correcting me @kenjis but I thought this issue was caused by CSRF anyway I don't know what is going on because no errors or exception errors except in log file info.
does CI 4.2.1 generate automatically such info with the session? anyway briefly I have deeply checked the app it shows the session vars do not save that is why it does not redirect to the dashboard but everythings is set ok
Codeigniter First, Codeigniter Then You!!
yekrinaDigitals

(07-20-2022, 06:22 AM)luckmoshy Wrote: does CI 4.2.1 generate automatically such info with the session?

Yes, it shows you are using FileHandler and the Session class is initialized.

If CSRF is the cause, try to change this config:
https://codeigniter4.github.io/CodeIgnit...on-failure

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB