Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
(RESOLVED)Get Data From View to Another View?

[eluser]zimco[/eluser]
I understand what you are suggesting, but i really have no need to build-up the html table because i literally stored the whole race-result html table in the database as a blob and brought it in along with the data used to create the above pictured table with individual competitor's race result lines.

I've debated about just putting the html tables for each race date below the pictured table, but would really like to have the complete race results on a separate view the user can choose to view or not, rather than forcing all of them on the user on the same page, creating information overload.

I know i could probably do it by creating another function in the controller to call when somebody clicks on the link, but it seems silly to have to query the database again for the same data i already have available but can't figure out any good way to pass it on, so to speak.

Any other suggestions?

Messages In This Thread
(RESOLVED)Get Data From View to Another View? - by El Forum - 05-15-2008, 11:09 AM
(RESOLVED)Get Data From View to Another View? - by El Forum - 05-15-2008, 11:25 AM
(RESOLVED)Get Data From View to Another View? - by El Forum - 05-15-2008, 04:50 PM
(RESOLVED)Get Data From View to Another View? - by El Forum - 05-15-2008, 05:01 PM
(RESOLVED)Get Data From View to Another View? - by El Forum - 05-16-2008, 07:46 AM
(RESOLVED)Get Data From View to Another View? - by El Forum - 05-16-2008, 09:17 AM
(RESOLVED)Get Data From View to Another View? - by El Forum - 05-16-2008, 11:54 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB