Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeExtinguisher 2.0 Release Candidate 14.2

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
One question: if in display mode i set 10 rows for page, after i go in page 2 and i edit an item. After the update, i go back at the page 1 of the grid with 20 rows per page....

I have no search into the code... but it is possible to have a peristence of pagination?

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
hmm, yes you're right. Unfortunately I'm going to need a jquery guru to solve that problem for me

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
i also not a guru of jquery....

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
[quote author="abmcr" date="1212006615"]Another little feature for insert a small text after a field as in the attached image
into the plugin.php file set the getHTML function as
Code:
function getHTML()
    {
        $html = $this->prefix;

if($this->getMessage($this->name))
            $html .= '<div class="failure">'.$this->getMessage($this->name).'</div>';

$html .= '
            <label for="'.$this->element_name.'">
                '.$this->label.$this->required($this->name).'
            </label>';
        $html .= '    &lt;input class="text" type="text" value="'.$this-&gt;value.'" name="'.$this->element_name.'" '.$this->getAttributes($this->attributes).'>
        '.$this->params['extra_output'];

$html .= $this->suffix;

return $html;
    }
and in yml file set a line as
Code:
textbox_test:
                class: textBox
                params:
                    extra_output: example of text after input
[/quote]
A little fix
Code:
function getHTML()
    {
        $html = $this->prefix;

if($this->getMessage($this->name))
            $html .= '<div class="failure">'.$this->getMessage($this->name).'</div>';

$html .= '
            <label for="'.$this->element_name.'">
                 '.$this->label.$this->required($this->name).'
            </label>';
        $html .= '    &lt;input class="text" type="text" value="'.$this-&gt;value.'" name="'.$this->element_name.'" '.$this->getAttributes($this->attributes).'>
        '.(isset($this->params['extra_output'])?$this->params['extra_output']:NULL);

$html .= $this->suffix;

return $html;
    }

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
JTaby: in the example.php controller this line
Code:
'form_setup' => $this->spyc->YAMLLOAD($this->codexadmin->getDefinitionFileName('example_form')),
may be optional if for a controller named "xxxxx" in automatic the yml is "xxxxx_form".
May be a suggest feature?

hmm, do you think that might add more confusion that it adds convenience?

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
i don't know..... may be more confusion... or more automatic syntax ......

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
i have a concept problem: i need manage a big database for a book's editor (this is a real application ... see www.edizionisalus.it); the database table wich contain the book's titles is made by 400 records. For each book, i need to manage 3 to 4 pdf (chapter example) with, for each a brief description: i have created a second table called pdf and i manage them with a manytomany plugin.
The problem is if i want to edit the description of a book's pdf in the table pdf: this table count about 1200 records; i have a second controller wich display the entire table; when i need to edit a single pdf related to a book, i need to open the display views for this table, search the pdf, edit it, and when i have edited it, i go back and.... i need to search again...
It is not possible to insert a WHERE clause into the controller for made a filtered display view...In this case, all would be more simple, with a little grid, related to a single book and not a display views for all the book's pdf.

Please excuse my confused language....

abmcr, In your field, you can add a "table_access_restriction" which does exactly that. http://codeextinguisher.pbwiki.com/Creat...-own-pages Smile

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
Perfect!!!! Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB