Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeExtinguisher 2.0 Release Candidate 14.2

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
[quote author="cu3edweb" date="1213643914"]
Thanks for updating that. I am now getting this error. I didn't have anytime to look at it. I had to go to work.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tinymce::required() in /home/bmartin/www/ci/codex/application/plugins/tinymce.php on line 31
[/quote]
OOoops: i have patched the codexforms.... redownload and try with the new file.... or edit line 31 as
Code:
'.$this->label.'

[eluser]cu3edweb[/eluser]
[quote author="abmcr" date="1213649615"]OOoops: i have patched the codexforms.... redownload and try with the new file.... or edit line 31 as
Code:
'.$this->label.'
[/quote]

Thanks for that I have the tinymce now but it is taking over all fields as if I am editing the add new entry, id, title, body, etc.

Here is a screenshot http://www.cu3edweb.com/screenshots/06-16-08.png

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
[quote author="cu3edweb" date="1213685985"][quote author="abmcr" date="1213649615"]OOoops: i have patched the codexforms.... redownload and try with the new file.... or edit line 31 as
Code:
'.$this->label.'
[/quote]

Thanks for that I have the tinymce now but it is taking over all fields as if I am editing the add new entry, id, title, body, etc.

Here is a screenshot http://www.cu3edweb.com/screenshots/06-16-08.png[/quote]
wowwww!!!!! :bug:

i have no idea .... have you search with firebug if the css is damaged?

[eluser]Thoer[/eluser]
I know the answer, I have debugged it earlier.

You have a field name called "body" or "content" in your database.

You need to find it in the "clean_blue" view files and change the ids for the elements having these names. I changed mines to "codex-body" and "codex-content". Then you change "assets\clean_blue\css\codex_clean_blue.css" correspondingly. (It should be line 160,164, 168.)

It should be fixed.

[eluser]Thoer[/eluser]
I just wanted to gossip that I have successfully merged the current version with my development, which makes advanced sql calls with dbdropdowns and onetomany and manytomany plugins and fixes a lot of hardcoded English text. I'm really busy this week and jTaby seems to be missing too, but I'd love to share some code with you next week. (Some plugins and scaffolding is yet to be tested.) Would that make RC14.3? Smile

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
[quote author="Thoer" date="1213709817"]I just wanted to gossip that I have successfully merged the current version with my development, which makes advanced sql calls with dbdropdowns and onetomany and manytomany plugins and fixes a lot of hardcoded English text. I'm really busy this week and jTaby seems to be missing too, but I'd love to share some code with you next week. (Some plugins and scaffolding is yet to be tested.) Would that make RC14.3? Smile[/quote]
Hello Thoer: maybe have you try this feature http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/79...90/#412515 ? Thank you

[eluser]Thoer[/eluser]
Can't promise, because I have appointments and deadlines for pretty much every day this week, but I'll try to take a look.

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
Thank you,

[eluser]cu3edweb[/eluser]
[quote author="Thoer" date="1213707794"]I know the answer, I have debugged it earlier.

You have a field name called "body" or "content" in your database.

You need to find it in the "clean_blue" view files and change the ids for the elements having these names. I changed mines to "codex-body" and "codex-content". Then you change "assets\clean_blue\css\codex_clean_blue.css" correspondingly. (It should be line 160,164, 168.)

It should be fixed.[/quote]

Thanks a lot that took care of the problem. Will this be change in newer version? So we don't have to.

Thanks abmcr for the plugin.

[eluser]ocergyNohtna[/eluser]
i'm using an older version of CE that i've been modifying for some time now. i can't believe i didn't notice this before, but apparently the search function doesn't handle the pagination. when you perform a search and then click on any of the pagination links it loses the search and just shows the next set without the search affecting it. does that make sense? can anyone tell me how i'd go about persisting the search for the pagination links? should i store it in a session/cookie in order to handle such a task or is there a smarter (and possibly easier) way to handle this?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB