Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeExtinguisher 2.0 Release Candidate 14.2

[eluser]dippy[/eluser]
Does codex2_rc14.2 work with the newest version of CI 1.7.2 ?

[eluser]Paul T[/eluser]
[quote author="dippy" date="1257554918"]Does codex2_rc14.2 work with the newest version of CI 1.7.2 ?[/quote]

Yes.

[eluser]Gewa[/eluser]
Can Anybody share with Server-Side pagination code from http://jtaby.com/bucket/archive.zip ????????????????

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[eluser]dippy[/eluser]
i dont know why but when i try and use tiny mce it puts the tinymce editor at the top but it still outputs a regular textarea.

any ideas?

[eluser]shinokada[/eluser]
Re:Errors after installation

I just installed codex on CI 1.7.2. But I get the following errors. Could anyone help me please?

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: plugins/image.php

Line Number: 38

Severity: Warning

Message: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object

Line Number: 38

Line Number: 48

Severity: Warning

Message: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Image::setWrappers() in C:\xampp\htdocs\ci_codex2_rc14.2\codex\application\libraries\codexforms.php on line 58

[eluser]Paul T[/eluser]
shinokada, can you post your definition for the controller generating this error?

[eluser]shinokada[/eluser]
Hmmm.

After installation I visited http://127.0.0.1/ci_codex2_rc14.2/backend.php.

I must be missing something here.
Can you advise me please.

Is there any manual for this?

[eluser]seansmith57[/eluser]
The problem I'm currently having is on a Linux webserver, php version 5.2.6. I am using CodeIgniter version 1.7.2 and codex2_rc14.2.

I am having a "random logout" issue which seems to have been addressed in release candidate 10. It is listed on the first page of this thread as a *major change* for rc10 "- Replaced native session library with the OB Session library, fixing a random logout bug"

This is becoming frustrating because it's very difficult to get it to happen regularly for me. A client is complaining and I have experienced it, just not as regularly as she is. She has documented situations where she was prompted for a repeated login after each operation...frequently the operation would be a success, but in my experience that's not always the case.

Any ideas about things I could do to create a bulletproof solution for this issue??

Also, the download links are all going to a 404.

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
I'm sorry about the problems you're having with it. I haven't done any work on codeextinguisher in about a couple of years. The reason you're getting 404's is because I'm in the process of rebuilding the server, it should be back up soon. As for your problem, I'd suggest upgrading to rc14.2, I honestly can't remember what problems rc10 had =\

[eluser]seansmith57[/eluser]
wow, that was quick! Thanks.

I actually am on 14.2. I only referred to rc10 because that was where the issue was documented in this thread.

Any ideas at all about where I could go to look for solutions? Permissions on a folder that could cause this? any setting in codex.php or config files that I could try? I have looked everywhere for suspicious stuff and can't find anything.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB