function date_mysql(){
    if(!time){
        $time = time();
    }
    return date('Y-m-d H-i-s', $time);
}
?>
and im gettting error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function helper() on a non-object in F:\Xampp\htdocs\ci_series\application\controllers\test.php on line 12

what can i do??

You did not say what version of CodeIgniter you are running, but the helper your loading is using
CodeIgniter 3.x.x helper loading.
For CodeIgniter 4 you load helps like below.
PHP Code:
helper('date'); 
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

I believe this is a limitatiom in CIs dispatcher. What you want is a seperate folder foe additional controllers and I am not sure if CI 3 makes that possible. It should be possible fpr you to extend the CI dispatcher (assuming its a class, not sure about that) and add this functionality. It would not be a trivial thing. you would be essentially monkey pat hing CI making down the road updates much harder.

Your problem with a nothet dispatching strategy comes down to defining the actions and mapping uri to class:methods. CI does this automagically for you. So you are stuck with having an automagical dipatcher or one too general that it requires an additio al config file. It's a tough problem but can be solved with either strategy.

Just a NOTE:

You should not use F: as a drive in Windows, F: is reserved for Windows Networking!

Also if you read the XAMPP docs they recommend using XAMPP on drive C:.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB