Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
v4.3.0 released

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2023, 10:27 AM by luckmoshy.)

The main issue is the composer, I have been inspecting ci 4.3 for 6 hrs testing the PHP unit, and other it is fine however there are some minor errors underground which I believe the Team will sort out, I really appreciate the team with your effort working hard to bring this new ci epitome. special thanks for View_cell's new production this is what has been wished for a long time a first-class citizen which is what I have dreamt thank @Lonie,@kenji @gatner, and others who worked hard to bring this ci 4 series honestly a lot of my project from other PHP frameworks have been moved to ci4 because of its fast speed and light
Codeigniter First, Codeigniter Then You!!
yekrinaDigitals

Thanks team for all the effort put into the project with an amazing community!

@kenjis
Thank you for the provided information on upgrade, the Kint was usefull in my case!

https://www.codeigniter.com/user_guide/i...e_430.html

Thank you all! 4.3 seems like a solid release!

One comment regarding the int-bool cast that I think is too liberal due to PHP's casting rules. I'm using ((int)$value === 1) in my own cast function, but that's just me.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2023, 03:02 PM by ALTITUDE_DEV.)

PHP 8.2.0
CI 4.3.0 Upgrade

Deprecated functions; 

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property Config\Exceptions::$logDeprecations is deprecated in C:\wamp64\www\vendor\codeigniter4\framework\system\Debug\Exceptions.php on line 87

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property Config\Exceptions::$deprecationLogLevel is deprecated in C:\wamp64\www\vendor\codeigniter4\framework\system\Debug\Exceptions.php on line 88

PHP Code:
        if (! isset($this->config->logDeprecations$this->config->deprecationLogLevel)) {
            $this->config->logDeprecations    false;
            $this->config->deprecationLogLevel LogLevel::WARNING;

@ALTITUDE_DEV Please update Config\Exceptions.
It is a bug in the upgrading guide.

Code:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Composer\InstalledVersions::getAllRawData() in .../vendor/codeigniter4/framework/system/Autoloader/Autoloader.php:376

We found that if you use Composer 2.0.13 or before, the error occurs.
Please update Composer.

And if you get the error, run:

Code:
composer self-update
rm -rf vendor/
composer update

I like codeigniter and i use codeigniter from 4 years.

Why codeigniter 4.3 is so slow compare to latest symfony or laravel?

(01-13-2023, 04:00 PM)etShops Wrote: Why codeigniter 4.3 is so slow compare to latest symfony or laravel?

How did you compare them?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB