Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter HTMX

Ok, thanks. I guess it is not much of a problem in dev mode, except that potentially the email filters dislike javascript...
==

Donatas G.

@michalsn Great demos! thanks for sharing that.

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2023, 09:38 PM by SubrataJ.)

I would like to know if I want to push a script tag or link tag to the header or footer, what would be the way to do it using HTMX on hx-boost?
Learning Codeigniter 

It states that they want the scripts in the <head> section.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(04-02-2023, 11:29 PM)InsiteFX Wrote: It states that they want the scripts in the <head> section.

okay, If I do not want to load all the third-party  js or CSS files, since the js or CSS links will vary upon what page I am loading, in that case,  what would be a proper way to do it? 

or do I have to load all the CSS and JS files while loading a page?
Learning Codeigniter 

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2023, 10:08 PM by InsiteFX.)

JS Script files should be loaded at the end of the html document just before the ending </body & </html> tags
unless the code is needed in the html document then it needs to be loaded in the <head> section.

Most of the time you can place the JS Scripts at the end of the html document for faster page loading.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

@michalsn, is there any way to make vscode to recognize the codeigniter-htmx request and response methods? Annoying when it shows errors for htmx - specific methods.
==

Donatas G.

@dgvirtual you can try following these instructions: https://michalsn.github.io/codeigniter-h...eshooting/ for BaseController. If that doesn't help, I'm afraid I don't have any better ideas to solve the problem.

(08-28-2023, 02:59 AM)michalsn Wrote: @dgvirtual you can try following these instructions: https://michalsn.github.io/codeigniter-h...eshooting/ for BaseController. If that doesn't help, I'm afraid I don't have any better ideas to solve the problem.
Thanks, this helped in vscode as well!
==

Donatas G.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB