Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
I've encountered an issue where the value is not being escaped.

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2023, 09:44 PM by kenjis. Edit Reason: Remove BB tags. )

I'm new to using CI4, and I've successfully customized the registration process to include the user's full name, following the instructions outlined in the docs at https://github.com/lonnieezell/myth-auth...tending.md. However, I've encountered an issue where the value is not being escaped. I'm wondering where I can add the escape function before the controller saves the data to the database.

Additionally, I've added a feature to select a role during registration, so that the user's account is added to the auth_groups_users table accordingly. I couldn't find any documentation on this, so I obtained the ID of the recently added user and added them to the appropriate group based on the inputted role. I added this code to the authController from Myth Auth. Is this the recommended approach? Ideally, I would like to add this code to my own controller, but I am new to this.

I'm not sure if Myth/Auth is still being maintained or not users are using the new Sheild Auth now.

Lonnie would need to answer this one.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB