Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Watch List: CMS, Libraries, Plugins, Helpers...

[eluser]johnwbaxter[/eluser]
A gent? What was i before then?!

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
Good question. :lol:

[eluser]johnwbaxter[/eluser]
Right that's it! You've asked for it now!

[eluser]Xeoncross[/eluser]
Cool, my .htaccess file made the list! :cheese:

I feel all warm inside now - like I helped make the world a better place or something...

[eluser]dbashyal[/eluser]
[quote author="Xeoncross" date="1217297657"]Cool, my .htaccess file made the list! :cheese:

I feel all warm inside now - like I helped make the world a better place or something...[/quote]

yes, it's on my watch list now. I always spent some time to search for .htaccess examples whenever i start new project and on your thread i saw few examples along with your file. So, i don't have to google it now.

Thank you Xeoncross.

[eluser]Xeoncross[/eluser]
Hey BTW, CodeFight is a great domain name - I'm looking forward to seeing what you put up.

[quote author="Xeoncross" date="1217316818"]Hey BTW, CodeFight is a great domain name - I'm looking forward to seeing what you put up.[/quote]

Thanks Xeoncross,

bought it recently, but haven't thought anything yet. After coding 9-6 for others, don't feel like doing anything for my own.

i had a thought that when i'll find problem related to code anywhere i'll put there and ask for suggestions on different programming platform as a fun and as a good comparison of codes :-)

Just found another CMS Tarichi. It already looks good in v0.02. lets see how it will look on v0.03 releasing on 8-8-08

[eluser]srobet[/eluser]
You can try to download CVS version of Tarichi 0.3 in sourceforge dude.

And, btw, thanks to get in Tarichi in your watch list. Smile

[quote author="srobet" date="1217566946"]You can try to download CVS version of Tarichi 0.3 in sourceforge dude.

And, btw, thanks to get in Tarichi in your watch list. Smile[/quote]

Thanks srobet for the new version, just downloaded/uploaded/tested today. Looks better. Planning to use in one of the project soon.

Just added another thread on my watchlist today. Its a database management application called CIMyAdmin.

It's like PhpMyAdmin. Currently i see lots of errors but looking promising for the future so, definitely i'll be watching this thread for future version.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB