Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Hi Experts, I have Error with XAJAX + Code Ignitor some "<![CDATA[" is getting front of every textboxes

[eluser]Amjith or Cool Coder[/eluser]
hii

I am getting an error with XAJAX, i am getting <![CDATA[ in front of every input values (When posted to XAJAX function) if the value contains spaces

[xjxargs[] <xjxobj><e><k>fullname</k><v>&lt;![CDATA[amjith ps]]></v></e><e><k>email</k><v>&lt;![CDATA[[email protected]]]></v></e><e><k>password</k><v>amjith</v></e><e><k>gender</k><v>M</v></e><e><k>month</k><v>3</v></e><e><k>day</k><v>2</v></e><e><k>year</k><v>1981</v></e><e><k>signup</k><v>Signup</v></e></xjxobj>
xjxfun checkSignupForm
xjxr 1216640116486

This i taken from Fiewbug... see the input box values.. i have given [email protected]. but &lt;![CDATA[ is added to this .....

Any one have same Bug?

Any Experienced .. please help.

Thanks

Amjith PS
91 9388880335

http://googleknoltalk.com

[eluser]thinkigniter[/eluser]
It would be more helpful to also show us the source code of the page generating the error.

Cheers

[eluser]Amjith or Cool Coder[/eluser]
[quote author="cjunky (Caffeine Junky)" date="1216737098"]It would be more helpful to also show us the source code of the page generating the error.

Cheers[/quote]

i have learned onething from XAJAX. Newver use XAJAX for AJAX. better to use jquery. I have said this because of many reasons such as performance, usability, Standardization, Flexible, .................................

Please check my words if u still want to use XAJAX for ur project. i am sure u would think of me when you finishes the project Big Grin

Thanks guys

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
What you should do is remove the strange characters that are ahead of the directions

function send_freind($freind_form)
{
$objResponse = new xajaxResponse();
$_POST['email'] = substr($freind_form["email"], 12);

And it works perfectly

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I post it here, 'cause that's the first page to find.

The problem is that xss_filtering replaces &lt;![CDATA[ with &amp;lt;![CDATA[. To prevent this behavior you have to deactive this within the $never_allowed_str. To do so, create a file called My_Input.php within /system/application/libraries:

class My_Input extends CI_Input
{
var $never_allowed_str = array(
'[removed]' => '[removed]',
'' => '--&gt;',
#'&lt;![CDATA[' => '&amp;lt;![CDATA['
);

}

For sure, you weak the security by doing so.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB