Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Newbie Redux Tutorial or Guide?

[eluser]AceCool[/eluser]
Hi everyone i'm a newbie into php and codeigniter, for many time i think i would be so difficult and take time to learn php, but when i discover CI i get relly exited, well i'm interested in the Register/login process, and i'm looking for some tips or a tutorial for Redux.
or if some example site with redux.

I will apreciate some tips or advice for a really, really newbie into php and CI...i have experience with, basic, javascript so i need to get into the user registration and login process.

Well thanks
Ace

[eluser]Popcorn[/eluser]
Hey AceCool.

The new version is going to released tomorrow and this includes a massive documentation update. It will come with installation, registration, login, logout, forgotten password examples and technical documentation.

Kind Regards,
-Mathew Davies.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
wow im exciting to hear that Smile looking forward to use the new version since i also kinda new with php + codeigniter Smile

[eluser]AceCool[/eluser]
Thanks!! Popcorn, i'm really excited and waiting for the new release and some examples
thanks you very much for the reply and goodluck
AceCool

PD: It's possible to include what "libraries" and "helpers" are need to load in the tutorial for the new release?

[eluser]miguelp[/eluser]
i'm excited to see that tutorial as well, hope it comes quickly.

[eluser]Xeoncross[/eluser]
Wow, it's like Christmas or something.

I was just hoping someone would release the example "views" files that weren't in the 1.3c zip - but a whole new version is even better!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB