Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
IgnitedJobs.com - Project "Completed", would love some testers!

[eluser]awpti[/eluser]
Working on that part - still have some cleanup to do before I bother.

Couple of the functions NEED to be rewritten and I still have to comment out the code. Not that it really needs heavy commenting.

I'll see if I can't get some of the code up in a few hours. I'll repost here once it's up - probably just a few symlinks to the live source.

Oh, and there is some redundancy in the models. This entire project was a completely off-the-cuff rush job.

EDIT:

I'd like to cover why I'm doing Captcha+E-Mail validation.

As someone said earlier, E-Mail validation and Captchas are the same.

That's not completely true. Captchas can and have been defeated relatively easily. This completely negates that possibility by forcing two forms of validation "humanity" + "a real email address". That's not something that a spammer is likely to put the time and effort into managing.

[eluser]geeklife[/eluser]
I tried out your job posting app. It's great. I can totally see using this in a real world application versus the big guys like Monster, etc.

I'll PM you some information. Really interested in this app. Good job.

No worries on the design. I'm a designer and can do some magic. The point here is the functionality of the app and it works great. Nice job.

[eluser]awpti[/eluser]
Appreciate the response, geeklife.

Can't personally see this competing in any real way with the big boys, but it has a place as a niche application.

[eluser]geeklife[/eluser]
Thanks for the comments and message. We are a niche group ourselves looking to fill another niche.

[eluser]Matthew Lanham[/eluser]
I have just posted a job, and its fine, design aint that bad, i think it could do with some widening but its not bad....

My only thing is that it asked how they should apply, and i wanted to say Email us: <email here> and instead its tried to make it into a web address, apart from that it worked Wink

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB