Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CIMyAdmin v0.3b4 (Feb 2nd, 2011, 11:11PM)

[eluser]@li[/eluser]
Hey, thanks for the response. I did try the latest build but it still doesn't work. Would appreciate any help..

[eluser]Volte[/eluser]
[quote author="@li" date="1219595823"]Hey, thanks for the response. I did try the latest build but it still doesn't work. Would appreciate any help..[/quote]

Ugh! I wonder if I didn't get my fix in in time for the release :/

I'd really like to help you, but I'm knee deep in working on 1.0b3 (due in a few days) and if I take time off from that I'm sure I'll become behind. I feel really bad, but I have to keep working on this one. I'll make sure to fix that bug in 1.0b3, just bear with me for a few days! Big Grin

Sorry, and thanks!

Ok, I do have *one* possible fix for you, if this doesn't work then um... yea, like I said above. Try sticking the attached Authentication.php file into
Code:
/system/application/libraries/
(you'll need to replace it of course)

Cheers!

[eluser]@li[/eluser]
Thanks for that mate. I tried the file and while I can login now, I only see one database even though there are a few. But I'll wait for your next version for the fix Smile

[eluser]missionsix[/eluser]
Is the site un-accessible for anyone else?

edit:

Its now reachable.

[eluser]Volte[/eluser]
[quote author="missionsix" date="1219809708"]Is the site un-accessible for anyone else?

edit:

Its now reachable.[/quote]

Sorry about that. Had some minor router issues.

[eluser]Volte[/eluser]
Attention: Feature Release 1.0b2.2.0 is out. (Apr 9th, 2009, 5:25PM)

I realize I'm digging up an ancient thread, but I had spamming forums with threads of the same topic, so pardon me if I've broken any etiquette.

I made a small release to CIMyAdmin. I feel really bad for the dropped development, but its still a project I hold close. It's certainly in my top 3, and trust me, I have a lot. I've been focusing on my number one, which is nearing completion. I'm not even going to make any promises about dedicating time, but that should at least be a positive note for those of you who use CIMyAdmin. I understand it is lacking some serious completion in terms of functionality. I'm only partially satisfied with it, but I do use it for my own work, so the good news there is if any atrocious bugs pop up I'm more inclined to fix them.

In this release:

* Fixed/Added feature for renaming table. and changing other attributes.
* Overhauled the authentication modules.
* $server is now definable. (no longer hard coded, dumb bug)
* Fixed a lot of issues pertaining to the base dir that CIMyAdmin is installed in. Should be a lot more friendly, just make sure you set * base_url in config.php
* Fixed #60 (Table creation was redirecting to wrong url and not posting data)
* Fixed #44 (Standardized the "databases" page. Uses table layout.)
* Fixed #45 (Update row path fixed)
* Fixed #48 (Settings in database.php config file is no longer needed)
* Fixed #57 (Fixed location of JaveScript? calendar)

I also did some major trac spam fighting, and installed a spam filter. I'll be watching that and this thread, so if for some reason your tickets don't get into the system let me know Smile

Alright, I think that is all for now.

Till whenever,

v.

*disappears in a poof of smoke*

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
the demo isn't working, i tried to login with 'test and test', an SQL box appeared below the login box, disappeared then the login page re-appeared

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
[quote author="ray73864" date="1239351277"]the demo isn't working, i tried to login with 'test and test', an SQL box appeared below the login box, disappeared then the login page re-appeared[/quote]
Same here

[eluser]Volte[/eluser]
Type "localhost" as the server.

There is code that tries to pick up the name of the computer and use that vs localhost. Maybe I should just change it to localhost...

Anyway, yea to get it to work, use localhost, test, test.

EDIT: There, I checked in a few fixes, as well as fixing that. I decided to ditch system('hostname') and just default to "localhost" if nothing else overrides that.

[eluser]Volte[/eluser]
Release: 0.3b1 is out. (Apr 10th, 2009, 10:49PM)

I changed my versioning scheme. 0.3 is the latest branch. I've released beta 1.

Change Log:

0.3b1
* Changed: page execution timestamp
* Cleaned up login layout
* Added: More verbosity to execute_query()
* Added: $database param to mysql_insert_key
* Added: $limit param to mysql_delete_row
* Removed: code that tried to guess unique id based on column name
* Fixed: routes
* Overrode: CI_Input for character allowance.
* Added: More character allowance in config.php
* Fixed: A few instances that were not using uri_to_get()
* Added: Support for tables with no primary key. Fixes #52
* Cleaned up and simplified a lot of code.
* Fixed: some uri redirections. Fixes #49
* Should fix #47
* Changed: CSS, should Fix #30
* Improved: JavaScript? form handling. (Setting the form action correctly)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB