Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CIMyAdmin v0.3b4 (Feb 2nd, 2011, 11:11PM)

[eluser]Volte[/eluser]
Latest release: 0.3b4 (Feb 2nd, 2011, 11:11PM)

Hey guys. A new Twilight Coders project is ready for a bit broader audience now. Check us out at http://cimyadmin.com!

CIMyAdmin is a cleaner, faster, better, stronger, new web-based MySQL Administration tool. CIMyAdmin is built on the light-weight yet powerful CodeIgniter Framework. it is designed with simplicity, elegance, and power in mind. It isn't tied to stigmas of the past, and in looking to the future, supports the latest and greatest of technologies. Those who run legacy systems are limited to legacy software.

It's time for a breath of fresh air. It's time for CIMyAdmin!

Please bear in mind, this project is relatively young, and while the drive is just as strong as any other project, all the feedback we can get is needed and greatly appreciated. Please *judiciously* file bugs via trac, and together we can build a great app. As you'll learn from visiting the site, CIMyAdmin is open source and free. Just my way of giving back to the community.

Cheers!

volte.

[eluser]sikkle[/eluser]
Very neat, fast and well done.

Hope to see some folks around help with finding bug and support.

Good luck with your stuff realy.

[eluser]victoriacakes[/eluser]
Well I tried it out and it didn't work Sad I'm sure this is all my fault, being that I am very stupid, but hopefully you will help me anyway on account of me being very humble about it.

I followed your <a href="http://cimyadmin.com/wiki/Install">extremely detailed</a> installation guide and when I tried to load it in my browser I get a 404:

Quote:Not Found

The requested URL /login was not found on this server.

I <i>would</i> alert you to this bug via a "Trac", but again, I'm stupid and don't know what a Trac is. Thanks in advance, this thing sounds great Big Grin

[eluser]SpooF[/eluser]
@victoriacakes Did you install it on a remote server or a local?

haha Big Grin That would explain it. Pretty URLs aren't enabled (as my local install doesnt do htaccess). When I do /index.php/login it works. Nevermind Smile (maybe it would be nice to have a note in the installation ...?)

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
I haven't downloaded it yet or even looked at the code, but what a great idea! Thanks for sharing! I'll most likely have some fun with it this weekend.

[eluser]Volte[/eluser]
Hey guys! Thanks for the responses.

@victoriacakes et all: The tar should come with a .htaccess, I'll double check that, make sure I guess you have mod_rewrite on? Not quite sure.

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
Gonna play with this tonight. Very cool idea. UI looks nice and clean.

[eluser]stuffradio[/eluser]
It looks very nice Big Grin

[quote author="Volte" date="1218187680"]Hey guys! Thanks for the responses.

@victoriacakes et all: The tar should come with a .htaccess, I'll double check that, make sure I guess you have mod_rewrite on? Not quite sure.[/quote]

I have mod_rewrite on and my .htaccess works with a default install of CI, so IDK what the problem is :/

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB