Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Page reloads twice

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I'm having a extrange problem that is causing me a headache. I have a library of my own to display flash messages (something similar to db_session). Once a message is displayed is deleted so it is not displayed again.

This stopped working a few days ago, and I realized every page was reloading twoice (for example, if I go to welcome controller it redirects to himself and then it is shown). This happens on every controller (or at least on every controller I have checked).

I have checked all libraries loaded just in case there is some redirection there but I have found nothing.

Makes no sense to me, does anyone have an idea of what could be hapening?

[eluser]wgaffa[/eluser]
Have you resolved the problem? I am having the same problem as well, no idea why it redirects to itself everytime

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I found out it had something to do with the enconding. I realized I forgot to specify it with something like:

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-15" />

Also, replacing special characters (like รก) by its HTML equivalent fixed the problem. Try it and let me know.

[eluser]wgaffa[/eluser]
This didn't seem to fix the problem

I have troubleshooted what I could think of and my conclusion is that Mac OS X apache server is somewhat broken. It seems that even the simplest HTML files loads twice.
But I am no server expert so I have no idea how to fix this so I will have to code and test on another machine Sad.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB