Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter V 1.6.3 zip is not a valid zip

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
CodeIgniter V 1.6.3 zip is not a valid zip. I tried downloading it many times and tried to unzip it with 7-Zip and using the windows zip utility. Either way it says it is not a valid zip.

[eluser]stuffradio[/eluser]
Where are you trying to download it? I've never had issues with it... try using WinRar. http://rarlabs.com

[eluser]nevsie[/eluser]
i have downloaded it and checking in winzip, windows zip utility, and 7-zip extractor and it works fine here...
it was probably a corrupted download, or a problem when downloading the file, i would try pulling it down again.

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
From 1.6.1 on you can do a SVN checkout of the snapshot, no more problems with corrupted zip files.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I just tried it again with the same result. It only gets to about 82 kb and it quites. I am able to download zip files from other sites and they are useable, so it is not my system or my zip program. I just downloaded a zip file from CakePHP and the zip works fine. It looks like it is a problem with your server, since the very same thing happens when I try to download 1.6.2.

Thanks

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
[quote author="kenfettig" date="1219296881"]It looks like it is a problem with your server, since the very same thing happens when I try to download 1.6.2.[/quote]

Highly doubtful since you're the only one experiencing the problem. Have you tried clearing your cache or downloading it with a different browser?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB