Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
What happen with this error ?

[eluser]Berserk[/eluser]
Hello, i get this error when i run my code on server, on my localhost i don't get this problem

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hahahaha/public_html/test/application/controllers/comments.php:1)

Filename: libraries/Session.php

Line Number: 315
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hahahaha/public_html/test/application/controllers/comments.php:1)

Filename: helpers/url_helper.php

Line Number: 492

Anyone can tell me some information? Thanks

[eluser]Rick Jolly[/eluser]
97 results for a search on "Cannot modify header information". Probably white space before or after php tags.

[eluser]Randy Casburn[/eluser]
Nice Response Rick. I was trying to figure out how to put that in nice language. I was going to post this in the lounge...remember that post that usmc wrote some time ago...?

[eluser]Berserk[/eluser]
i didnt understand why just get this problem when run on server,while not on localhost :-?

[eluser]Randy Casburn[/eluser]
run php_info() on both and see how you have your error reporting set. Maybe error_reporting is set differently in each environment?

Randy

[eluser]Chicken's Egg[/eluser]
I had exactly the same Problem as TS (Berserk). I did run Localhost on a Windows computer where as my hostingprovider uses Linux. The problem only accured - but not always - with files that were coded in UTF-8 encoding. I used PSPad 4.1 for that task. My solution? I installed the latest version of Notepad++ and saved the files causing error-messages again in UTF-8 format without BOM. Visibly nothing has changed but the error-messages are gone. I hope this will do the trick for you aswell.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB