Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Strange problem with header information.

[eluser]cheshirecat[/eluser]
Hello,
I've run my application a few weeks since the last time and I noticed strange problem. The application doesn't start but it stops on the following error:
Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/e/l/p/elpresidente/www/shop/system/application/controllers/backend/admin.php:327)

Filename: libraries/Session.php

Line Number: 295

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/e/l/p/elpresidente/www/shop/system/application/controllers/backend/admin.php:327)

Filename: helpers/url_helper.php

Line Number: 487

I don't understand it. It's never happened before. Can anybody help me?
I'm using CodeIgniter in version 1.6.1.

[eluser]Sarfaraz Momin[/eluser]
Check to see if you have some echo before you get your views loaded. This can happen in such a scenario. Its a general mistake which I make pretty often. I do echos for debugging and then leave them there for such and error to realize that I need to get rid of the echo.

-Sarfaraz.

[eluser]cheshirecat[/eluser]
I see there is no echo. I've just found even more interesting thing. In my application a use the newest version of Erkanaauth library (the one with MY_Controller library). So, when I get to login page and log in, I can now get to the controller in which error happened. And when i log out, the error happens again.
But the admin controller should redirect to the login controller by itself if you are not logged in. Instead of this it shows error I described later.

[eluser]Sarfaraz Momin[/eluser]
I would require some more information about it.
The controller code.
The error message.

-Sarfaraz

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB