Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
can't appear on google

[eluser]sisiharmoni[/eluser]
i have create web with CI and already add to google , but i can't find my web in google...

please give me advise about that..

my domain is bizmediahost.com

thank you

[eluser]Jesse Schutt[/eluser]
Wow, there are a TON of factors that relate to this. Google won't just grab every website and index it immediately. It takes time, good content, and referring links to show up in Google.

Good Luck!

thank for appreciated...but i already add to google from 3 days ago ,may i have wrong or i still not add some script yet , may i have wrong from htacess or robot.txt

need advise please..

Are you talking about Google Analytics or just a search for "bizmediahost.com"?

just a search for my web...ok i will try from google analytics..thank you for good answer...

You should do some research by searching for "Getting Indexed in Google" on, you guessed it, Google! There is an extremely competitive market for search engine optimization.

Basically, it is not as easy as creating a site and expecting Google to eat it up.

[eluser]phantom-a[/eluser]
[quote author="jschutt" date="1220905410"]Wow, there are a TON of factors that relate to this. Google won’t just grab every website and index it immediately. It takes time, good content, and referring links to show up in Google.

Good Luck! [/quote]

I've heard Google also will use Whois info on a domain to decide if it will index it. (some kind of trust factor)
When I first came into developing websites about 1 1/2 years ago it was hard to get google to index my sites. But now google indexes them quickly. Like one project I'm working, i have about 10 backlinks and google has indexed some 705 pages in 3 weeks.

Oh if you wondering how I created 705 pages in 3 weeks, most of them are just dupe pages that from tags clouds, I forget to add the tags.php to robots.txt disallow.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB