Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Userpage

[eluser]Dan Tdr[/eluser]
Hello,
I`m pretty new to Code Igniter, and php so i need some help.
I want to create a website were users can register/log in and can edit their profile and can view each other`s profiles
I found a very good script, but it`s not made with code igniter, it uses just php, here`s the link: http://evolt.org/PHP-Login-System-with-Admin-Features i just want some help to put the code from this script into Code Igniter, i tried but i just can`t get it right

Could some one help me? the code is done in that script.. but i don`t know how to organizate it in code igniter. i would realy appreciate it if someone could help me with this code.. to make it work right.. or to give me another example that would do what i want (users can log in, see their profiles, edit their profiles)

Thank you,
Dan

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
Hi Dan.

Welcome to CI! I think you'll find that this won't get too much response, as what you're asking is very, very generic. I think your best bet is to start actually building something in CI, and then see where it takes you. Start by reading the userguide and watching the tutorials. After that, you'll end up with more specific questions that people will be able to help with.

To directly answer your question we'd need to comb through the code from that application, and that'll be a very time consuming task, so the more work you can save the community, the better the chance of getting a response.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB