Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PHP IDE

[eluser]Bramme[/eluser]
The one thing in Dreamweaver I really miss is proper bracket highlighting for PHP. I find php support in general lacking with Dreamweaver CS3, that's why I switched to a combination of e texteditor and Aptana IDE (totally new to aptana though, haven't really worked much with it).

I've always been a huge fan of DW's ftp support though, so if they'd fix it, I'd probably go back to it.

[eluser]shaffick[/eluser]
I'm just trying out Eclipse. So far, no complaints at all...I've only been using Dreamweaver to format huge chunks of HTML text from word docs for the past few days. Smile

[eluser]pixelazion[/eluser]
I'm using E text editor for Windows, they say it's there version of TextMate for windows. :coolsmile:

[eluser]The Wizard[/eluser]
I switched to e.

[eluser]Xeoncross[/eluser]
SciTE has the best highlighting and least app clutter I found for simple edits like though a GUI SFTP connection or a single file (loads faster than notepad) - but I also vote for PDT/Eclipse for general editing. If anyone wants to see how to install PDT and XAMPP on a USB drive I have a video about it.

[eluser]umefarooq[/eluser]
I like netbeans really nice IDE for php can use on win,mac and linx.

[eluser]Aniket[/eluser]
@umefarooq

Is net beans providing support for code igniter ??? i mean feature like auto complete...etc. Coz i have used netbeans n its good for Java dev more than php...for php i still use notepad++

[eluser]umefarooq[/eluser]
for CI helper functions its giving its is giving auto complete, also giving for php. and for object first level its giving auto complete like $this->load but after that its not giving that much support. for php functions its giving good support also showing documentation for the function. try it you will get more.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB