Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Webber has lanuched

[eluser]manilodisan[/eluser]
I hope it's the right place to post about our Codeignitered project which we launched just days ago.

Webber is an advanced membership manager built fully with Codeigniter and Smarty template engine to administrate your site's users.

The best part of this software is that it allows you to easily integrate it into your existing site and also that is capable of expanding in a modular way. You can create modules or small plugins very easy.

Since we all know how important it is to start your project with a powerful user administration tool and build the rest from there, I sure hope that Webber will answer a lot of questions and save hours and hours of work for many of you guys.

Another great part of Webber, from the developer's point of view, is that it won't force you to adhere to certain standards. We've maintained the practice (as we interpreted it of course) from the Codeigniter team and everything should be very transparent for a CI programmer at first look over Webber's code.

We're keeping a SVN repository url over at google for everyone interested in joining the development of this great project. We sure hope to see what this community has to say and we're very open to your suggestions.

Project url and many other details:
Webber

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
Looks awesome, good work manilodisan. Wink

[eluser]TheLoops[/eluser]
Congratulations manilodisan! Great product, can't wait to get my hands on it!

Cheers,
Vincent

Thank guys! Nice to see you here Vincent Smile

[eluser]llbbl[/eluser]
great job on the design, looks very nice

[eluser]CI Lee[/eluser]
I have to say it looks much nicer than your avatar.... and I've been a fan of your avatar for sometime Wink

I'm checking it out now.

-Lee

[eluser]jkevinburton[/eluser]
Clean, intuitive, loving it... and your avatar too Smile

[eluser]CI Lee[/eluser]
One small issue so far,

If you leave the tables prefix empty during the install it says the field is required.

However it does not lead to how it should be answered.... should it be "webber_" as a prefix or should it be "no" or "yes" or in my case I put "maybe" and now I have tables like "maybeproducts"

Big Grin

-Lee

Thanks @Lee. That validation will be removed.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB