i have put that folder in my web root folder
and that is www.
so after that i have create file in www folder
then i use the table class then
error occures that
code direct access not allowed
what is that mean??

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
You likely aren't even using the framework properly (doesn't sound like you've even created a controller, or even loaded the proper class, or are even initiating the framework through the front controller).

You need, first, and understanding of the PHP language and fundamental programming. Then, read through the User Guide and watch the screencasts.

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
paro - It seems like you are trying to access a file other than the index.php front controller.

If you point your browser to the folder which CodeIgniter is stored in (probably a subfolder of your WWW root), you should see the CodeIgniter welcome message.

Your web browser *always* needs to access the index.php file and not a library file, helper file, etc.

As Colin stated, please read the user guide for the basics of how to get CI up and running.

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
Welcome to CI! We're glad to have you. I've moved this into a forum that I think will get more visibility for you, but I agree with the above sentiments... take a moment to read the userguide and watch the videos, I think it'll make more sense for you.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB