[eluser]Asinox[/eluser]
amazing!!!

thanks Smile

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
Hi Colin,

anymore chance of these screencasts?

[eluser]sl3dg3hamm3r[/eluser]
Nice tutorial!
One thing: I'm not sure if the repopulating is truly save with simply passing $_POST. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but if I think of unchecked checkboxes, nothing is submitted in the post-array (quite annoying, actually). The checkbox-fields would be lost. I guess it's better to iterate over all post-values and set one-by-one. If something is not submitted, it is still there with the initial empty string or whatever...

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
Quote:I’m not sure if the repopulating is truly save with simply passing $_POST

XSS and validation/prepping happens directly on the $_POST superglobal, so it is safe. Furthermore, the input class has no method to return an array of all $_POST values, so $_POST it is.

@everyone, sorry for being so quiet. I do plan on finishing out the series, releasing the code, etc. Gonna buy a microphone soon to improve the audio, as well.

Quote:what screencasting software are you planning on using?

Most likely camtasia.

[eluser]The Wizard[/eluser]
Hello FriendsSmile

i am cheking the method in the function for,
if its a GET request, i display the form,
if its a POST request, i process it.
so i dont have many function names and it works
flawlessly.

hope it helps Smile

Here are the files.

[eluser]gigas10[/eluser]
these videos no longer work

[eluser]k2zs[/eluser]
Wow!... That was some great stuff. I used your source code and modified it to make a somewhat universal CRUD Module template for all my sites. Since I just started with HMVC I was able to create a code template that can be dropped into any of my sites as a module with just a little editing. Today after work in just about 2 hours I CRUD'ified 6 tables in my database for a site administration back end...

Only being into MVC and PHP frameworks for about the last month I am very impressed with CI and the wealth of information our community shares...

Thanks Colin

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB